Contact

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

nSpa Skin Glow Mud Mask REVIEW


nSpa are such a hidden gem brand. They are so affordable (like, nothing is over £10 kind of affordable) and I can confidently say I have loved everything I have tried from them. I recently went ahead and picked up the nSpa Skin Glow Mud Mask because I love me a clay mask.

The nSpa Skin Glow Mud Mask comes in at £6. Yup, that is right. And currently, in ASDA all nSpa skincare is on 2 for £8.

Being a clay mask is is designed to really detox and purify the skin. It claims to deeply cleanse the skin through the use of charcoal and kaolin clay. It reduces pore side and improves overall skin condition by using the ingredient cimicifuga extract. And it also contained aloe vera and vitamin E, so sooth and provide the skin with antioxidant protection.  I also noticed it contains salicylic acid high up in the ingredients list, which means it is great for blemishes/blackheads etc. You leave it on the skin for 10 to 20 minutes and remove with warm water.

My first impression was I love it. It does that thing, where it sinks into pores, instantly wiping out blackheads. That is a huge thing for me, I like to see masks working and you totally do with this. Another thing I noticed straight away is it is strongly scented. This is something I have noticed it all nSpa products, they all have the same kind of musky, nutty scent to them (which I love by the way) This is just something to keep in mind if scent in a product is an issue for you. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, especially when it is such a lovely smell.


I have loved the results of this mask! Instantly, it made my skin look great. If you struggle with blackheads, congestion, blemishes etc this mask will be great for you! It wiped out blackheads and made my skin look really clear and even overall. I also found, that over the next few days, my skin was far less congested and stayed looking really smooth and clear. I struggle with congestion badly on my skin and after using the nSpa Mud Mask, my chin was smooth to touch and the congestion had reduced considerably. I also found it did not leave my skin feeling to tight or stripped, which can often happen when using something designed to draw out all the impurities in the skin. Of course, follow up with a good moisturiser though.

I always say never spend much on a mud mask, which is true, you shouldn't. But actually finding one for cheap that works as well as this is difficult. I am really impressed! I felt like the results from the mask carried on for a few days. My skin looked and felt great for a while after, it stayed clear and smooth.

Have you tried the nSpa Glow Mud Mask yet? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x




Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I love this mask. I find it works just as well as more expensive ones, and my skin looks so glowing afterwards. I hardly see anything about this mask so I'm pleased I'm not the only one who loves it!

    Emily x | emilyclairewrites.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It's such a great mask. I'm so glad I tried it out, I think it'll be my new go to. Thanks for reading! X

      Delete
  2. Would you say this is comparable to the glam glow masks? It kinda looks like it, and I'm looking for something to replace mine as I don't wanna spend that much again haha.

    Molly x

    www.mollydaydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I love the Glam Glow Super Mud and this gives very similar results. I'd say the Super Mud works better on reducing surface blemishes as well as blackheads and congestion though. But for £50 vs £6, is happily take the nSpa option any day! Thanks for reading. Xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Zoe, I really need your help...could you please tell me how to buy this product online? I living in Basingstoke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello darling! Thank you for getting in touch. Do you have an ASDA near you? I believe nSpa are sold exclusively in there! I think I linked it to ASDA online in this post- you could order it via the website if you don't have a store near you? Thanks for reading. Zoe x

      Delete