Contact

Sunday, 3 July 2016

June Favourites 2016


Drops of Sun from The Body Shop // £12

Since I was in Rome for almost a week, I came home with a tan. And since I could not be arsed going out and buying a new shade of foundation, Drops of Sun from The Body Shop has been a total life saver! Basically all you do it add a drop, or two, or three, however many you want, to either your foundation or moisturiser and it gives your skin a natural tint. It has been great, it just deepens my foundation every so slightly so it matches better. I have used it in with both my foundation and my moisturiser and it works fantastically in each. It doesn't go patchy or uneven and looks so natural on the skin. I highly recommend it (Also great for any fake tan lovers out there!)

Clarins Instant Concealer // £22

Holy crap, this is so good. I am actually kind of in shock at how good it is. For such a light, natural looking concealer that literally looks like skin, it covers remarkably. Again, I took it to Rome and after coming in from sunbathing, my face was slightly red in some areas. I just buffed this over the skin and it covered everything flawlessly! If redness is an issue for you, get this guy. It is bloody amazing! I am still using it now that I am back from holiday when I want coverage but not a full face of makeup, it works so well and is so quick.

Real Techniques Setting Brush // £6.99

This is the brush I have been using to apply the Clarins Instant Concealer. It is such a good size. Small enough to blend under the eye and around the nose but big enough to cover other areas quickly and evenly.

La Roche Posay Serozinc // £8.50

Serozinc is a favourite of mine all the time, I use it literally every day,  but in Rome when I was hot and my skin was looking way too oily by midday, this was a life saver. A quick spritz of this and I was instantly refreshed. It is great for taking away excess shine, without leaving the skin feeling tight or dry. It is also very cooling and refreshing. When I got home, I was kindly sent the 50ml travel size, which I will 100% be taking away with me on my next holiday!

Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived Tinted Lotion // £6.99

I have used this tinted lotion almost every day since coming back from Rome and I can honestly say it has really made a difference to my skin. I had a natural tan anyway but this has intensified it but kept it looking smooth and even. It smells like biscuits but I can deal with that because the results it gives are so great! It is so easy to use, you cannot go wrong with it. You just apply it like a body moisturiser and it builds up a gorgeous, natural glow over a few applications.

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer Kit // £10

In particular, the peachy/pink shade. It is great for cancelling out dark bluey/purple tones. It is a thick, creamy consistency but blends out nicely with your finger tips. I have used the yellow side too but there is no way I could just use it on its own, it is yellow. I then go over it with my No.7 Instant Radiance concealer to add coverage. It's a good little combination!

What are your Jun beauty favourites?


Thank you for reading!


Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. The setting brush was in my June Favs too!! I love it! xox

    Emma • http://www.emmalanglands.co.uk

    ReplyDelete