Contact

Monday, 9 May 2016

April Favourites 2016



I almost didn't post an April favourites this time round, simply because I just had one of those months where nothing in particular really stood out to me and I didn't try anything new. Until Pay Day hit and I got to re-stock on some of the items I had run out of and I fell in love with some old favourites.

The first being the Clarins Exfoliating Toner which I dedicated a whole post to right here. Basically, this is just one of the best (if not the best) skincare items I have tried. Being without it, I saw a huge difference in my skin and I am so glad to have it back in my collection.

I then went and stocked up on some Soap and Glory goodies as they were on 3 for 2 and out of things like scrub and shower gel. I repurchased the Whipped Clean Shower Butter and forgot how much I loved this. If you have dry skin but more importantly, are lazy (me) you will love this. It is a super nourishing body cream that you can apply in the shower and rinse off. It smells delicious and leaves your skin feeling super smooth and hydrated. I also picked up the Rich and Foamous Shower Gel, which is in here simply for the smell. It has that sweet, biscuity (almost fake tan-ish but that is okay because I like the smell of fake tan) creamy scent that I love and the scent does last on your skin.

For my lips, I have loved using the Rimmel lip liner in East End Snob with MAC Mehr over the top. The two together create a soft, matte, mauvey pink. I love the shade, I think it might be as close to my "Kylie Jenner lip shade" as I get, but also love how long wearing the combination is and how nicely it wears on the lips. I wore it out to dinner and drinks and found that it lasted incredibly and even when I did need to start to touch it up, it had worn so evenly that I just left it and it still looked good.

What were your favourites for April?

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment