Contact

Tuesday, 5 April 2016

March Beauty Favourites 2016 | Zoe's Beauty Blog


My first favourite is a new lip combination from The Body Shop. I have loved layering their lip liner in Clover Pink with the new Lip and Cheek Stain in Dusty Rose. I wrote a whole post about the must have combination here, but basically it is a super on trend mauvey, nudey, pink combination that is super comfortable and easy to wear.

My next favourite is a hair product. My hair is super fine and naturally lies very straight and flat (wah) so when I curl my hair, or do anything to it really, I need a lot of product that is going to help keep everything in place and stop it falling flat. The L'oreal Tecni Art Fix Design Spray is amazing for holding shape and style. I have found my curls last so much longer when I use this after styling. It gives great hold without being sticky or crunchy in the hair at all, it practically disappears. I also love that is is a mist, so it is easy to coat the hair evenly and is easy to use.

Along with that I have also really enjoyed using the Dove Oxygen and Moisture Root Lift Spray on days where I want to wear my hair straight. This just adds a bit of texture and volume to my hair. It stops my hair from going flat and lifeless. For such a light mist, it makes such a difference! I can use  just this in my hair, no mousse or anything, and my hair will have grip and texture, as well as looking really full and bouncy. I love this product!

My bodycare favourite this month is the Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived Body Lotion. This is a gradual tanning lotion, it comes in 2 shades; medium to dark, light to medium. I have the light to medium shade and just find this gives such a pretty glow to the skin. I used it for a couple days in a row on my legs and it just gave a light tint of colour but just makes your skin look very even and healthy. Not for anyone who wants an intense tan but perfect for anyone who wants a pretty glow to the skin! It is super easy to use and non-streaky. The colour is really nice and natural as well.

Those are my favourites for the month of March! What are yours?

Thanks for reading.

Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. The Dove body lotion sounds amazing! I like products that give you a pretty glow and gradually give a light tan! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dove body lotion sounds amazing! I like products that give you a pretty glow and gradually give a light tan! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete