Contact

Thursday, 24 March 2016

Mini Kiehl's Skincare Haul (and why I love the brand)


Kiehl's is a brand I absolutely love. Not only are their products great, a few of them standing out as holy grail items to me, I also just love them as a brand. Being a smaller blogger it is harder to get "noticed" by brands, I always find Kiehl's super supportive. They always take the time to thank bloggers for their posts and often retweet and favourite posts, which as a smaller blogger, can really help people see your work and gives me a bit of a confidence boost that a brand likes and takes interest in my work. Their customer service is amazing (I am still a customer to them more than anything) and they always take the time to reply to tweets, offer advice and ensure you receive the best service possible.

I also love their in store teams and have only ever had a great experience in a Kiehl's store, especially their Buchanan Street store in Glasgow; the team in there are lovely and again, they are great to chat to on Twitter, they always reply and interact with customers. They're always super generous with samples and take the time to pamper and spoil everyone. I live in the Highlands of Scotland, so any time I make the 3 and a half hour journey to Glasgow, I like to make a point out of popping into the Kiehl's store to have a mooch around because it is always a great customer experience.

The first thing I purchased was another Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment as I (finally) finished my current pot, it took a year! Talk about getting your moneys worth. The only difference is this time, I purchased the 28g tub, which is huge! So this means I will always have smooth, hydrated under eyes. I've written a full review on the Kiehls Avocado eye cream if you would like to know my full thoughts and how it changed my skin completely.

Sticking to eyes, I also went for the Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Eye Brightening Concentrate. I thought this would be great to use underneath my Avocado eye cream as more of a serum product as this is meant to reduce lines and really plump and smooth out the eye area. It has 10.5% Vitamin C which is great for keeping the skin smooth and radiant. I can't wait to start using this.

I have been so into trying essence lotions recently. I remember seeing this in the Kiehl's store back when I was invited to an event of theirs last year. This is the Iris Extract Activating Essence Lotion. What I love about essence lotions is they are so thin and light on the skin but really pack a punch! The Iris lotion being no exception. This is packed with anti-aging and hydrating ingredients to plump and firm the skin. It also contains some AHA's to help to resurface the skin, giving it a smooth texture. I am super excited to try this out as it claims to do far more than any other essence lotions I have tried. 

Do you have any recommendations as to what I try from Kiehl's next? I think their new masks look very interesting, they are on my list to try.

Thanks for reading.

Zoe x





Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I'll be honest I've never used a Kiehls product but I've heard so many great things about them that I think I'm just going to have to get past the expensive price tag!!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete