Contact

Thursday, 10 March 2016

February Favourites 2016


I wrote a whole post about my £1 MAC Soar Dupe in February, which features the Primark 09 Lip Liner. As mentioned, this is not only a fantastic dupe for MAC Soar but it is overall a great pencil. For only £1 it wears well on the lips. It doesn't feel overly drying but hangs around for a good amount of time. The pigment and colour pay off it great too. For £1 you can't really get much better!


My bronzing/highlighting combination of the month has been Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm and Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I'll start with Benefit Hoola as this was a product I have seen being raved about by bloggers for years but a product, that for some reason, never really took my fancy. I had a tiny little baby size I must have got in a kit once hiding away in my stash and randomly decided to pull it out one day. The colour of this is perfect. It is not too cool or too warm, it sits perfectly in the middle to where it gives you that slight shadow of a contour but the warms and definition of bronzing.

Mary-Lou Manizer is a highlighter I have been using for a while now but I just find it looks especially good when paired with Benefit Hoola. The two work nicely together, I think maybe due to the more cool tones. I find it just gives a natural but still glamorous looking contour and highlight.


My skincare favourite for the month is the Pixi Glow Peel Pads (£24) I wrote a post, Pixi Skincare Review, back in January and talked about these pads. Turns out, I was using them wrong! I complained in that post that they left an oily film over my skin which honestly, was kind of putting me off using them and I wasn't reaching for them as regularly as I would have liked but despite that, I did enjoy them. Soo, you actually have to wash that off after 2-3 minutes. DUUHH. Since doing that, I love these even more! They leave my skin so smooth and soft. you can instantly feel the difference just after those few minutes. I also find they've been helping to keep my skin clear and it looks more evened out. I now use these far more regularly and I love the results they give.


My last favourite is a body care product which is rare for me as I am the laziest person when it comes to body care! But I have really enjoyed using The Body Shop's Camellia Cream from their Spa of The World Range. First of all, it smells divine. But what I love most is it has the most beautiful texture. It is so light and fluffy, yet is so moisturising on the skin. I love how quickly it absorbs too, as I hate body moisturisers that feel heavy or tacky on the skin. I use this on my legs mainly and have seen such a difference in my skin since using it, my legs are super smooth and soft.

Those are my favourites for the month of February! What were your favourites?

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment