Contact

Friday, 18 March 2016

Birthday Beauty Haul (ft MAC, Charlotte Tilbury, Benefit + more)


"I dunno about you but I'm feeling 22!"

And what better way to express that than sharing with you my birthday beauty haul. I turned 22 on the 11th March and received some lovely gifts from friends and family that I thought I would share in a post. I can't wait to try everything out and maybe even come back with some more in-depth posts abut some of these goodies. Thank you to everyone who kindly bought me a gift, you know who you are. I love everything! On with the haul.



I am so happy to have two new eyeshadow palettes to add to my collection. The first being the Zoeva Nude Spectrum palette, which is a 15 pan eyeshadow palette filled with beautiful warm toned shadows. I cannot wait to play with this! I also got the Tanya Burr Hollywood palette which I was so excited about as I have been after this since before Christmas but it has been sold out everywhere. Again, it is a beautiful warm toned eyeshadow palette.


Next up I got some beautiful bits from the Rosie for Autograph range. I was kindly gifted the Cream Blush in English Rose Flush, which is a beautiful nudey-pink and the lipstick in Lady Rose, which is a very similar colour. I've worn the lipstick already and I love the colour. It is super comfortable and creamy on the lips too. I also got a M&S Beauty gift card, which means I will probably be picking up a few more bits from the Rosie range.


I also got a couple of new mascaras. The Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes made its way immediately into my makeup bag, as I had used my Sisters one before and knew I already loved it. I also got the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, which I am so excited to try as I have heard amazing things about it. I think it will be a great mascara for going out or when I want super dramatic lashes (which is most of the time actually!)


I got a full size of Benefit Hoola! After falling in love with it and being stuck with my tiny little trial size, I was so happy to get this. Hoola has instantly moved up to my favourite bronzer, the colour is perfect and so flattering on the skin. I also got a MAC lipstick in the shade Mehr which is a stunning mauvey pink. It is slightly darker and more plumy than a lot of my shades but so far, I love it and can't wait to wear it properly. I also got the Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent). Again, I played with this briefly and I was impressed! I have oily skin, so wanted a good powder to keep me matte but not flat and dull. I had heard good things about this powder from fellow bloggers, so popped it onto my birthday list!

So that is my birthday haul. I am so grateful and excited about all the gifts I received for my birthday and I cannot wait to try everything out properly.

Thank you for reading!


Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a nice little collection of products you have there! All of them sound really lovely, I really need to hop on the Benefit Hoola train sooner than later! Happy belated birthday x

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was very lucky this year! Yes, you totally need to. I was the same, never really took interest in it before but now it is my favourite! Thank you so much :) x

      Delete