Contact

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

My Favourite Concealers Review (NARS, Clarins and No.7)


Whether you want concealers for redness, concealer for under the eyes, concealers for a flawless coverage; I've got one to suit everyone in this post. Not only are these my top picks that I absolutely love myself but I recommend these to everyone.
For under the eyes my favourite, without a doubt, is the No.7 Instant Radiance Undereye Concealer (£13.50) What I love most about this concealer is not only does it brighten and concealer the under eye area really well, it sits so nicely. It never looks cakey or dry, which is a big deal for me as I have pretty dehydrated under eyes. I use shade 01 which is very yellow toned, which is great for brightening the eye area. I've been through maybe 4 tubes now and I can't see myself straying from it anytime soon.

For all over I love, and I mean love, the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (£22) This is my baby. I use this mainly for nights out, in places I want/need more coverage, to give a super flawless appearance. It is amazing for covering blemishes, redness etc but also just amazing for making your skin look completely smoothed out and flawless but still natural. When I use this, I tend to focus it on my cheeks as that is where I find I need the most coverage due to stubborn redness that can often peak through. I'll also use it on any blemishes I have as it covers them so well and stays in place, too.

The Clarins Instant Concealer (£21.50) is just lovely no matter what you use it for. This is the only concealer I find works best with a fluffy brush (I tend to use the Real Techniques Setting Brush) as the others I find work best blended in with my fingers and then patted out with a beauty blender sponge. Whilst I don't find this concealer the best for covering blemishes, it works so well for everything else. I love just buffing this around any areas I want to brighten, add a hint of extra coverage to etc. It is far more liquid-y than the other two, making it super light and blendable on the skin but it still gives great coverage. It brightens nicely under the eyes, it covers redness, it adds light to the rest of the face- I just love it!

What are your favourite concealers?

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x


Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. i really want to try the NARS concealer! I've been using the Urban Decay concealer which I love but I now want to try this! xx
    m0llylouise.com

    ReplyDelete