Contact

Friday, 5 February 2016

£1 MAC Soar Dupe (Kylie Jenner lips)

MAC Soar dupe, Affordable MAC Soar dupe, Kylie Jenner lips

The "Kylie Jenner lips" look is trend that seems to have strongly continued into 2016. Everyone is still obsessed with Kylies pout and are still on the look for that perfect Kylie Jenner lip shade. MAC Soar, along with many others, was apparently one of the liners Kylie was a big fan of. 

Not only have I found a pretty much identical MAC Soar dupe but I have found it for £1. Yes, £1. And it comes from no other than good old Primark.

MAC Soar dupe, Affordable MAC Soar dupe, Kylie Jenner lips

I was in my local store when the shade 09 (I believe that is what it is called) caught my eye. I swatched it and was very impressed at the nudey. mauve, very on trend shade. 

It wasn't until I got home that I started to think about how similar it looked to MAC Soar and was surprised when it swatched as an identical dupe next to it.

I'd say MAC Soar is maybe a hair, if that, darker. You'd only notice it when studying them both side by side, ridiculously closely, like I did before writing this. But other than that, no one would ever know.

MAC Soar dupe, Affordable MAC Soar dupe, Kylie Jenner lips

After being super happy with the shade, I was then concerned about how it would wear. And again, was pleasantly surprised. It applied nicely, smoothly and was well pigmented. It was also very comfortable on the lips, more so than MAC Soar, which I find very hard and drying on the lips. Being a lip liner, it is not the most moisturising but it in no way felt uncomfortable or dry at all.

Will you be picking up this bargain MAC Soar Dupe to try for yourself?

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x




Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant dupe!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete