Contact

Monday, 11 January 2016

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Skincare REVIEW

The Body Shop Drops of Youth review, The Body Shop skincare, The Body Shop sleeping mask, The Body Shop skincare review, The Body Shop essence lotion, anti-aging skincare

The Body Shop have expanded their Drops of Youth range and now include the new Drops of Youth Youth Cream (£20) and The Drops of Youth Essence Lotion (£14)

Both products are designed to refine the skin, leaving it smooth and plump with a youthful, radiant appearance. The Body Shop have sourced 3 precious plant stem cells that have been infused into each product; sea holly, criste marine and edelweiss. These plant cells help to turn over and renew skin cells, protect and heal.


The Drops of Youth Youth Cream* has a light, whipped consistency that feels lovely on the skin. It sinks in very quickly and leaves a velvety soft feeling to the skin. Now, at the age of 21 I can't really comment on how it impacts the appearance of wrinkles but I can say it feels great on the skin, whilst also plumping and making the skin feel soft and supple.

The Essence Lotion is lovely, too. It has a light, gel texture that sinks in immediately. You can take this on a cotton pads and sweep over the skin, or apply it with your fingers. I take 2-3 drops in the palm of my hands and press it into the skin. The Essence Lotion is so refreshing and uplifting, making it a great product to work into your morning routine. It instantly hydrates and plumps the skin, preparing it for any products you then want to layer on top.

I like how light both these products are. Skincare that is designed to help with "anti-aging" tends to be thicker in consistency and quite heavy on the skin. Both of these are super light and easily absorbed on the skin, making them suitable for a wider range of skin types.

The Body Shop are also celebrating the 1 year anniversary of Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask with this launch, which is one of my favourite products The Body Shop has to offer. The light, gel mask is designed to restore and renew the skin whilst you sleep, continuously supplying moisture and hydration all night. In the morning, your skin feels soft and is so plumped up and hydrated. You can read my full review of the Bouncy Sleeping Mask here.

Have you tried The Body Shop Drops of Youth range before? Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment below!

Thank you for reading.



Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin





Disclaimer: I work for The Body Shop. However, all opinions about products from The Body Shop are 100% my own and do not reflect the opinions of those at The Body Shop. Any product given to me for staff sampling has been marked with an *. Any product from The Body Shop not marked, will have been purchased by myself, with my own money at a staff discounted price. All my opinions are completely true and honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment