Contact

Wednesday, 13 January 2016

NIOD Photography Fluid REVIEW

NIOD Photography Fluid REVIEW

I have no one to blame, or should I say thank, for this but Laura (buynowbloglater) I had seen on her Snapchat (which, by the way, if you do not follow her, get on it. Her snapchats are like mini beauty videos and I am addicted!) that she had been gifted the NIOD Photography Fluid by her friend and as soon as I heard her describe it as "a real-life Instagram filter for your face", I immediately rushed over to Look Fantastic and purchased it before anyone or anything could stop me.

She was right. This stuff is great. What it is, I am not exactly sure. A primer? A serum? A magical liquid that makes your face look like a glowing Goddess? Who knows what to call it. All I know is I prime my skin first, using the Soap and Glory One Heck of A Blot Primer, then take the Photography Fluid on my fingers and apply evenly over the skin (you only need a small amount) and it instantly makes your skin look awesome.

Radiant and glowing, but not in a shiny way- just  think "lit from within". It is oil free, so hooray for all us oily skinned girls out their that still want to look radiant but have that fine line to cross into greasy looking territory. It sets down completely (no silicone, slippy, oily feeling at all) and just leaves a lovely glow to the skin. It helps to even out the skin tone, covering any redness and uneven pigmentation. I focus this mainly on my cheeks, forehead and chin, almost like it was a highlighting product.

The glow shows through your foundation, too. I use Bourjois Healthy Mix and they work so well together. You can also use Photography Fluid on its own, mixed in with foundation or dotted along the high points of the face as more of a "highlighter" effect. So far I have only used it as a base to foundation but love the look it gives that way.
Apart from the Goddess-Glow it also makes your skin look super even and healthy, so you need to use less foundation/concealer.

The packaging sucks. The formula is too thick for the dropper, so that it just pointless. I just take it out, wipe it on my fingers (yas, so classy) and slap it on my face. It works.

This will work for anyone who wants a radiant, glowing complexion. And really, who doesn't want that? I highly recommend giving it a go. Oh, and the best part? It is only £20.

Have you tried the NOID Photography Fluid? Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x


Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment