Contact

Friday, 15 January 2016

My New Go-To Lip Combo


Rimmel East End Snob lip liner with Urban Decay Sheer Lip Stick in Liar over top.

So there are a few reasons as to why this is my new go-to lip combination. First being, it goes with bloody everything. If I want a heavy smoky eye, it works. If I was a natural day time look, it works. It goes with all colours of shadow, blush, whatever you put on your face before, THIS combination just works with it.




It has that "Kylie Jenner lip" feel so it, that everyone is still banging on about. It is quite pink toned but is still quite neutral and subtle. East End Snob is very pink and on it's own, doesn't look the best on me. But when I pair Liar ontop of it, the more brown hues tone it down slightly and make it more wearable and give it that Kylie feel.

It has a semi-matte finish. East End Snob is completely matte on the lips, where as Liar has a slight shine to it that wears off quite quickly or can be dabbed off after application, so either way, it ends up pretty much matte. It isn't the most moisturising formula to wear but at the same time, it is by no means drying or uncomfortable on the lips, I am always just aware I have something on. Which isn't a big deal at all.


But despite looking pretty, going with everything and being comfortable to wear on the lips, what I love most about this combo, is how it wears throughout the day. It wears so evenly. There is no awkward patches or lines around  the outside of my lips, a problem I find with a lot of lip products. The colour stays in place for a good amount of time, I can easily do a whole shift at work and not have to worry about it. And when it does fade, it does so gracefully so I don't need to even need to worry about touching it up if I don't need/want/can't be bothered to.

What is your go-to lip look? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment