Contact

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

2015 Favourites: Skincare


2015 Skincare Favourites

This is my 2015 Skincare Favourites. I am so excited to tell you all about my stand out products of 2015. I thought I would quickly tell you how I chose which products made it in here. I know a lot of Bloggers set themselves "rules" when it comes to this. Like, they can only have 1 of each product (e.g one cleanser, only toner.. ect) and have specific categories that need filled. I do not have any of that. I just picked my stand out products of 2015 and put them all together. I have been keeping a list since the start of 2015 and wrote down every product I really enjoyed using, the ones that really stood out to me and that is how they made it in here. Lets get started! 


This is a lovely cleansing oil that is great for adding a glow to the skin. It smells like oranges which is amazing and one of the main reasons I love it so much. It is light but very effectively removes makeup and cleanses the skin. I use this for when my skin feels dull and needs a boost of radiance.

I finally tried the TTDO oil rather than the balm and have to say, I prefer it immensely. This is the best, fuss free makeup remover ever. It removes all traces of makeup easily and never causes irritation, breakouts, ect. Great for someone who has sensitive/acne prone skin because it is so basic and simple.

Serozinc // £8.50
I can not tell you how many cans of Serozinc I have been through this year. This is a fantastic toner if you have oily skin. It is really refreshing, it preps the skin for any other product you want to then layer ontop and removes excess oil. It never leaves my skin feeling tight or dry. Full review here.

This is my go-to moisturiser. It is so light on the skin with it's gel formula but gives the skin immediate hydration. It sinks in immediately but proves hydration all day long. I've been through 2 tubs already and have another one waiting to go. I recommend it to everyone!

This essence lotion is great for dehydrated skin types. I find this instantly plumps and hydrates my skin without feeling heavy or greasy on the skin. It disappears immediately but you can feel the hydration is has put into the skin. I love using this at night as an extra layer of moisture, it works really well. Full review here

This is a great clay mask! It really helps to deeply cleanse and purify the skin. I love this for removing blackheads and congestion as you see a noticeable difference after the first use. This is the mask I have reached for the most in 2015. It helps to get your skin back into shape if it is feeling dull and congested. Full review here

These pads are great if you like a slightly stronger acid toner. You can feel these working without them being too harsh on the skin. I use these at night (duh) a few times a week to really prep and exfoliate my skin. I think these help to keep my skin clear too, as you cam feel it working over any active blemishes (You can feel them stinging slightly) Full review here

This is the best eye cream for dry/dehydrated eyes. It is so rich and hydrating that is completely gets rid of any dryness. Since using this, not only have I seen a massive difference to the skin under my eyes, it is now much smoother, there are no dehydration lines, ect.. It also makes makeup sit far smoother and nicer under the eyes. Full review here

Those are my skincare favourites for 2015. What are yours? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading!


Zoe x 





Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of the nip and fab products xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they're great! You can usually pick them up on offer in Boots/Superdrug, keep an eye out for them. :)

      Delete