Contact

Tuesday, 8 December 2015

November Favourites 2015


November Favourites time!
I have been wearing my YSL Black Opium perfume non-stop this month and love it. It smells pretty much like all the other perfumes I own because I apparently have a very specific taste when it comes to perfume. It is warm, rich and vanilla-y but also slightly floral. Go have a sniff at your nearest counter if you haven't already. It is a great scent for this time of year as it is slightly heavier but I wear it all year round anyway.

My next favourite I have already written an entire review on, which you can read here. It is the Clinique Lip Pop in the shade Cherry Pop. This is by far one of the most comfortable bold lip colours ever. It has a super moisturizing formula that does not bleed or feather and stays on the lips all day long. It is amazing! The shade, Cherry Pop, is stunning too. It is a bright, pink based red. Perfect for the Holiday season! I've been pairing it with a simple red Topshop lip liner. These lip liners are great, they're creamy and smooth but stay in place all day long.

I've worn the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in "Creme De Rose" with everything this month. It is a great base for any eyeshadow look. It gives you a smooth, blank canvas to work on and then also enhances the colour and the longevity of any eyeshadow you place on top. I love this for me as I've got a lot of discolouration on my eyelids (i.e VEINS. So annoying.) and this completely conceals them and gives a clear base to work on. I love it! It stays in place all day and prevents any creasing, too.

My last favourite has to be the St.Tropez In Shower Tanning Lotion. This is just so easy to use! I've been going out a lot recently and it is just nice to have a slight glow to the skin. I've never properly fake tanned in my life and quite frankly, the thought scares me to death, so this is perfect for me. You whack it on for 3 minutes in the shower and you're left with a natural, sun kissed glow. It is really easy to build up, too. Just apply it for a few days in a row for a more intense colour (but still nothing crazy) I also love the smell. It is currently only £10.80 and BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on Beauty Bay right now. I bought four. Yes, four.

My non beauty favourite of the month is George Ezra again. I can't help it, he's just so good. But I wanted to mention one song in particular. Whilst everyone else has been obsessing over One Direction and their covers in the Live Lounge that they did in November, I've been rewatching George Ezra's. I've had George Ezra's cover of Macy Grays "I Try" on repeat. I love it! He adds such a fun twist to it that gets me smiling every time I listen to it (I also love the lyrics) If you haven't heard the cover, please check it out. George is such a genuinely talented young man, I can't get enough of his music and his personality has won me over too. He is such a down to earth, chilled out person who is taking all this fame in his stride. I admire him massively for it.  I also love his Live Lounge cover of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." which has also been on repeat a few times in the last month! 

Those are my favourites for the month of November. What were yours?

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x


Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. Bài viết hay, đầy đủ chi tiết cho người đọc, cảm ơn bạn đã tạo blog và share những kiến thức quý báo về cách làm đẹp dành cho mọi người. Chúc bạn và blog bạn phát triển nữa.
    kieu toc dep
    my pham duong da
    cach lam vong tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is so kind of you. :)

    ReplyDelete