Contact

Wednesday, 30 December 2015

December Favourites 2015


My last favourites post of 2015! How crazy is that? I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!
I will be posting a 2015 Favourites soon. This month is a small one but I have really loved the items mentioned.

Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Plot Primer // £10
I wrote a full review on this a couple months ago and it was kind of like "yeah I like it but I am not blown away" well, now, I love it and have repurchased a second tube. I like that it doesn't have that typical silicone texture that most primers have, something that never bothered me before but the thought of it now kind of makes me squirm. It sinks into the skin immediately, due to its almost lotion like texture and most importantly, keeps my makeup in place all day long. I find it does help to control shine slightly but nothing major.

Clarins Instant Concealer // £21
I do not know what took me so long to start using this. I've had it in my collection since May and have only recently started using it properly. It is so lovely! It has a lovely light texture that blends beautifully over the skin. It provides a light, undetectable coverage that makes the skin look bright and radiant. I love using this under my eyes but it also works just as well around the face. I wish they did this but in a foundation! It would be amazing. A little goes a long way but it is so easy to take on a fluffy brush and buff over the skin for an extra touch of coverage.

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder // £9
This is such a good powder. It is impossible for this to look bad on the skin. It takes away any excess shine but still leaves the skin looking radiant and healthy. It is also undetectable on the skin, you could really layer this up and it would never look cakey or heavy. I love how it makes my makeup look, it really pulls everything together and makes my base look really smooth and flawless. I've hit pan on my current one and will 100% be making a repurchase
 
What are your December favourites? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment