Contact

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

October Favourites 2015


My first favourite of the month is the YSL Touche Eclat 01. I used this before applying my favourite No.7 concealer. This is very pink toned so I find it helps to conceal any darkness and really brightens up the under eye area. I never noticed that it made that much of a difference until I forgot to apply it and spent the rest of the day wondering why I looked so tired. It blends really nicely and never looks cakey or heavy under the eyes. The combination of this plus my No.7 concealer has been a dream!

I've gone back to using The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil and reminded myself just how much I love this stuff. It is fantastic for removing makeup, especially eye makeup and leaves the skin feeling so smooth and soft. I am happy to have it back in my routine again!

Anastasia Brow Powder (Ash Blonde/Taupe) is a new staple for me. It took a while to get use to using a powder after being an avid brow pencil user all this time but it makes such a difference. I find I get a cleaner, more precise look when using a powder. I use the Anastasia 07 brush with it and the two together are a great match. I might write a whole post on this duo at a later date.

Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep is a product I've dedicated an entire post to already(right here!) but I had to mention it again. It is a great product that provides the skin with a serious boost of hydration whilst you sleep. The light but nourishing mask sinks into the skin quickly and provides continuous hydration throughout the night. I highly recommend this product!


The Nails Inc polish in Knebworth is a gorgeous dusky, pinky nude that looks stunning on the nails. I made an appearance in my Autumn Nail Colours post and I have a feeling it'll be on my nails for the next few weeks. It looks so pretty but very chic, too. The formulation is great as well, this kind of colour tends to be quite hard to work with but it was opaque and even in 2 coats.


A random one that I only discovered a few days ago, hence why it isn't in the main photo, is the KORRES lip butter in Jasmine. This just makes your lips look good. It has the tiniest tint of baby pink/nude to it that just evens out the lips and adds a slight sheen. It is very pretty and because it is a lip butter it is so comfortable and moisturising on the lips. Doesn't last the longest time but I never expected it to, it is a lip butter after all!

Those are my favourites for the month of October! What have you loved this month? Let me know in the comments.


Thanks for reading.


Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

2 comments: