Contact

Monday, 26 October 2015

Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep REVIEW

Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep, Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep review, Vichy skincare, Vichy skincare review, Sleeping masks, Sleeping cream, UK Blogger, Scottish Blogger

"Sleeping masks" seem to be all the rage in the skincare world right now and I am glad because I love them. For someone who has a fussy skin type when it comes to heavy, nourishing creams, I can find using a night time moisturiser quite difficult as they always end up breaking me out. "Sleeping" creams tend to be the opposite. As they're designed to be used at night, they always have a lovely light, gel like consistency but pack a punch of hydration. The Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep does just that.

Now, this product isn't exactly labelled as a "mask" but based on the way it applies, it's texture, consistency etc, I am saying it's a sleeping mask! I was slightly hesitant as the consistency of this product does lean more toward that of a cream, it is the thickest sleeping mask I have tried but do not let that put you off, it applies like a dream My skin practically drinks this stuff up. It melts into the skin beautifully and within 10 minutes it has settled down to a light, non-sticky layer over the skin. I apply a generous amount of this, too (which is another thing I love about this product, you can really pile it on and it still sinks in easily!) I even applied a couple layers one night and it just continues to sink in. Love! I love anything that provides hydration but has a light consistency, it suits my skin type perfectly.

Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep, Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep review, Vichy skincare, Vichy skincare review, Sleeping masks, Sleeping cream, UK Blogger, Scottish Blogger

So, the Vichy Skin Sleep is great at doing what sleeping creams are meant to do best, restoring moisture/hydration as you sleep. My skin feels so hydrated in the morning after using this, more so than it has when using other sleeping masks. I also like that I can still feel it slightly on the skin, too. It shows that it is still hanging around and doing it's job. If you suffer from dehydration, I highly recommend this product. Dehydration is one of my main skin concerns and I was really impressed with how this performed. It helped plump up my skin, giving it a supple appearance. You can really feel the moisture within the skin, it will feel so plump and firm. The Vichy Skin Sleep also aims to give your skin the appearance of having a full nights sleep, even if you haven't but restoring radiance and diminishing the appearance of fatigued skin.

Vichy Skin Sleep is loaded with lots of great ingredients too. It's got hyaluronic acid, which I think is a must for any type of sleeping mask as it really help to bond water and moisture to the skin. It also has a form of salicylic acid too, which means anyone with congestion/blemishes will benefit from using this cream. Caffeine to help counteract the signs of fatigue and vitamin b3 which has anti-inflammatory properties and is loaded with fatty acids.

Have you tried the Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep? Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin






Disclaimer: PR sample. Vichy kindly sent me this product. All opinions are 100% true, honest and my own. This is not a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment