Contact

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Top 3 Facial Oils

facial oils, skincare for oily skin, kiehls midnight recovery concentrate, pai rosehip oil, the body shop oils of life


facial oils, skincare for oily skin, kiehls midnight recovery concentrate, pai rosehip oil, the body shop oils of life

3.Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate // £36
I have always referred to Kiehls Midnight Recovery as the oil that "fixes your face" and I stand by that. This facial oil is a bit of miracle worker. What I love most about Midnight Recovery is not only does it provide the skin with hydration and moisture but it also really works on healing and soothing any irritation on the skin, whether that is blemishes, redness ect. It contains lovely ingredients including omega 6 essential fatty acids, evening primrose and lavender, all of which are 99.8% naturally derived. My skin can be a bit funny with essential oils, usually causing breakouts and redness but I get the opposite effect when using Midnight Recovery, which is amazing! Midnight Recovery leaves the skin hydrated and soothed, it helps to heal any irritation over the skin and if you have active blemishes, you should notice a visible difference in the morning, the swelling and redness will be massively reduced with just a couple nights use. I recommend this oil to everyone who has problematic skin.

facial oils, skincare for oily skin, kiehls midnight recovery concentrate, pai rosehip oil, the body shop oils of life

2. Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil // £22
My skin and rosehip oil get on like a house on fire. Any product that contains rosehip oil (at a decent percentage) I can almost guarantee will work for me. So you can imagine how well I get on with the Pai Rosehip Oil. For such a simple product, this works so well. Rosehip oil is loaded with Omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9, which are all essential fatty acids, which basically, help the skin to function better and restores the skins nutrients. Pai Rosehip Oil is great if you have any scarring, uneven pigmentation, marks ect on the skin (so it will work great for anyone with acne scarring for example) as it helps to even out the surface of the skin, Not only that but it is also extremely hydrating, I love how my skin feels after I use this, it is plump, supple and nourished. I find the Pai Rosehip oil very light on the skin, too. So you never feel like you've got a thick, heavy oil over the skin, which is never pleasant! This is very comfortable to wear and it sinks in easily to the skin. You can read my full review of The Pai Rosehip oil here for more details.

facial oils, skincare for oily skin, kiehls midnight recovery concentrate, pai rosehip oil, the body shop oils of life

1.The Body Shop Oils of Life Facial Oil // £28
A newcomer. A newcomer that has swooped in and taken the top spot in my facial oils list. I absolutely love this stuff. Oils of Life is the newest skincare range from The Body Shop and dare I say it, probably the best. The Body Shop really have stepped up their skincare game with this one!
If you have dehydrated skin but want something so incredibly light on the skin, that you forget you've even got an oil on your face, you need this. The Oils of Life facial oil is by far the lightest yet most hydrating facial oil I have ever used. I take 3 drops and really press it into the skin, it sinks in instantly and provides the skin with an instant boost of hydration. This, like the Pai oil, also contains rosehip oil. It also contains black cumin seed oil, which is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. And camellia oil which is great for holding hydration within the skin. The quality of this oil is amazing, the ingredients list is just oil, after oil, after oil. There is no "fillers" or anything to "bulk" the product out, you really are getting the finest, purest seed oils with this one.
As I work for The Body Shop, I got given this oil for free but please, do not think that is why I am mentioning it. I would happily buy this again myself and for full price, too! I honestly think it is great and highly recommend it to everyone reading this post, no matter your age or skin type. You can read my full review of the Oils of Life Facial Oil here if you'd like as it is far more detailed.

What are your favourite facial oils?

Thanks for reading!

Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I really want the Pai one as I have scarring on my chin! I love using oils now that the weather is getting colder. My current fave is the overnight facial from Sarah Chapman.
    girlavie.com X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the Pai Rosehip oil should help with scarring. I've not tried the Sarah Chapman oil, I've heard great things about it though :) I want to try the overnight exfoliating treatment thing from her, I love a good chemical exfoliator! Hah. x

      Delete
  2. Great picks miss! I love Rosehip oil too!
    Audrey/ www.mademoisellenature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confused between the kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate and the body shop oils of life facial oil. Please help. I have extremely oily skin in summers and combination skin in winters. My skin is blemish-prone and has large open pores. I need something which would even out my skin tone and retexturise it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wrinkles and the skin droopiness are characteristic and can be managed once you know how to pick the correct skin sort item. One of the way outs is to believe the surveys done by the famous dermatologists and open figures, who have resisted the maturing signs themselves. Dermogenix 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

    ReplyDelete