Contact

Friday, 2 October 2015

Skincare Empties Worth Repurchasing #4 (Holy-grail edition)


I am now on my fourth instalment of my skincare worth repurchasing post, which I am quite proud of! It helps me to work my way through products and actually finish them, rather than leaving a half empty tube sitting in my collection. This seems to be the post of my holy-grail empties. You'll have seen pretty much all of these products appear in posts before as they're my go-to's. 
First up is good old Bioderma. I finished up a travel size and a 500ml bottle. I do not think there will ever be a time where Bioderma is not in my collection. It is just the best micellar water. Bioderma is great at removing makeup, it is really gentle, doesn't sting my eyes and no matter how many times I go over my skin, it never causes irritation.

I featured the Vitamin E face mist from The Body Shop in my last post about my favourite facial sprays. This little guy is great for giving your skin a light, hydrating boost. You can use it over or under makeup to instantly refresh the skin. I love this for travelling and really missed it on the train to Glasgow when I went for the Kiehls event, as I had run out of it by that point. I am very glad to have it back in my collection.

Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner is next up. I am surprised it has taken this long for this product to appear in an empties post as I use it all the time. This is my favourite acid toner, that I've mentioned countless times already. It is fantastic for gently exfoliating the skin and adding the most natural glow. I won't talk about it much as I've mentioned it so many times before, you can read a more in depth review in a post here.

The same goes for La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. This is another holy grail product that I recommend to everyone who suffers from blemishes and congestion. It is a wonder product that really changes the skin. It wipes out congestion within a matter of days and helps to prevent spots from appearing in the first place.

Clinique Moisture Surge was a new discovery for me this year and it quickly headed straight to the top of my holy grail skincare list. I love this stuff and would recommend it to anyone. Its is a gel consistency that sinks in so quickly to the skin but provides your skin with a boost of hydration. I've already purchased my second tub (in fact, I've already repurchased every single one of the products mentioned in this post!) If you want something super light but very hydrating, Moisture Surge is your guy.

Have you finished up any skincare that you'd repurchase? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading.



Zoe x


Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing such good things about the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. I might have to give it a go! I have the Body Shop Vit C face mist and really love that, but want to try the E one too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! You should try it out. If you go on their Facebook page you can get sent a free sample to try (Hopefully they're still doing that anyway!)
      Yeah the Vitamin C spray is lovely too. It's more revitalising and uplifting, good if you're feeling a bit tired :)

      Delete