Contact

Monday, 12 October 2015

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Review

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, Kiehls skincare, Kiehls eye cream, Kiehls avocado eye cream, UK blogger

Dryness and dehydration under the eyes is a problem I have been dealing with for the whole of this year. It all started when I took an allergic reaction to an eye cream at the beginning of the year (which was actually a really great eye cream, minus the horrible reaction) which left me with sore, red, crusty eyes. Delightful. After that cleared up, I was then left with severely dehydrated, "crepey" looking under eyes. Even more delightful! I found a duo that worked really well for me at the start of the year and through into the Summer months which I wrote a post all about here. Don't get me wrong, they still work great, it is just now we are coming into Autumn and the weather is getting even colder (I say even colder as I live in Scotland so "cold" is just our weather all year round) I found I just needed up step up my game on the hydration front. So, I turned to the thickest, creamiest eye cream I could think of; Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado // £20
If you have never tried this before, just know when I say this is the thickest, creamiest eye cream you will ever come across in your life, I am being serious. It will probably take me the rest of my life to finish this tiny little tub as you only need the teeny, tiniest amount each time.

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, Kiehls skincare, Kiehls eye cream, Kiehls avocado eye cream, UK blogger

I primarily used the Kiehls Avocado eye cream at night, just because it is so thick that I never thought it would work well during the day under makeup. I was wrong, very wrong. Since using this both day and night I have seen such a difference in the condition of my skin. Anything I use under my eyes in regards to makeup during the day, now sits perfectly. I was always aware of my concealer not sitting as smooth and evenly as it could and by the end of the day, things would look a bit "crepey" under there. Now, everything sits so smooth and looks even and it stays that way all day.

So makeup reasons aside, it has also massively improved the condition of my skin too. It is now far more hydrated and smoothed out. The lines cause by dehydrated have disappeared and overall, my eyes look more awake. Who knew such a simple eye cream could make such a difference?

If dehydration and/or dryness is one of your main concerns when it comes to your eyes, give the Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado a go. It has made such  huge difference to me and I can't be without it now.

Have you used the Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado before? What did you think of it?

Thanks for reading.


Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment