Contact

Friday, 9 October 2015

Autumn Nail Colours

Autumn nail colours, nail polish for autumn, autumn nail polish, fall nail colours, the bod shop, topshop nails, nails inc, OPI, Essie

I mean, how many favourite Autumn nail polishes, the best Autumn nail colours, my top 5 nail colours for Autumn ect posts have you already read and it is only the start of October? Well, here's another one for you to add to that list.

Autumn nail colours, nail polish for autumn, autumn nail polish, fall nail colours, the bod shop, topshop nails, nails inc, OPI, Essie

White.
White nails are usually more of a Summer thing but I've been wearing white nails as soon as October hit. I think it looks fresh and clean and it a bit of a change from the dark, vampy colours that I will be wearing for months to come.

Essie Blanc
Michael Kors Gossip

Autumn nail colours, nail polish for autumn, autumn nail polish, fall nail colours, the bod shop, topshop nails, nails inc, OPI, Essie

Burgundy.
Duh, obviously. It would not be a Autumn nail post without some sort of deep, wine, berry shade. The classic Autumn colour and for a good reason, it is stunning. I look forward to being able to wear these colours and once I've got it on, it stays on for months. I love these kinds of shades.

Essie Berry Hard
Nails Inc Kensington High Street
Essie Angora Cardi

Autumn nail colours, nail polish for autumn, autumn nail polish, fall nail colours, the bod shop, topshop nails, nails inc, OPI, Essie

Taupe.
Another favourite of mine. That dusky, pale, grey based purples are what I live for in Autumn. It is a twist on the classic berry shades but still very chic and clean looking on the nails. I'll vary between a darker, more purpley taupe and a very pale, grey based taupe.

Essie Merino Cool
Nails Inc Knebworth 
The Body Shop Gorgeous Grey
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Almond

Autumn nail colours, nail polish for autumn, autumn nail polish, fall nail colours, the bod shop, topshop nails, nails inc, OPI, Essie

Navy.
I always underestimate a good navy nail polish. Navy is not a shade I usually reach for but when I do I end up saying "Why don't I wear this more?" because it always looks stunning on the nails. so strong but very classic and simple at the same time.

Essie Midnight Cami
O.P.I Incognito In Sausalito

Autumn nail colours, nail polish for autumn, autumn nail polish, fall nail colours, the bod shop, topshop nails, nails inc, OPI, Essie

Nude.
Ah, the nude nail. Perfect for all year round but it looks especially great during the Autumn months, on a short, squared off nail. Classic!
The Body Shop Almond Kiss
Essie Urban Jungle
Topshop Nails Publish

What are your favourite nail colours for Autumn? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading!

Zoe x


Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment