Contact

Friday, 11 September 2015

The Best Facial Sprays

the best facial sprays, face sprays, serozinc, la roche posay serozinc, the body shop vitamin e spray, clinique moisture surge, uk blogger, scottish blogger, skincare blogger

I love facial sprays. Whether it is to use them as a traditional toner or as a refreshing mist throughout the day. I can't seem to get enough of them. I have a few that stand out in my collection, ones that I reach for on a daily basis and recommend over and over again.
The first one (obviously) being La Roche Posay Serozinc (£8.50) This is probably the most hyped up/talked about facial spray. It is now more readily available in the UK from the likes of Boots and Escentual.com

This facial spray is great for anyone with an acne prone/oily skin. It has a very basic formulation, only containing a few ingredients. Zinc sulphate being one of them. Zinc is a fantastic healing ingredient. This means, it is great for anyone with active break outs on the skin. It helps to kill of bacteria and heal the skin faster, stopping the infection spreading across the skin. I use Serozinc as my "traditional" toner, so after cleansing and an acid toner, before moisturiser. I also love using this if I am having a no makeup day and find my skin just feels a bit too oily for my liking. A quick spritz of Serozinc helps to instantly refresh and remove any excess oil from the surface of the skin.

Clinique Moisture Surge Facial Spray (£22) is a product I instantly fell in love with. This spray is fantastic if you have very dry and/or dehydrated skin. My skin is oily but also dehydrated, so can end up feeling quite tight. Moisture surge instantly provides the skin with intense hydration that instantly combats dehydration.This is not the kind of spray that just evaporates off the skin, it actually sinks in and replenishes the skin from that tight, dehydrated feeling. This is a very wet spray, I would not apply it over makeup as it is just too heavy (in a good way) I do however love spraying it throughout the day on makeup-free occasions, to keep my skin feeling plump and hydrated.

The Body Shop Vitamin E facial spray (£9.50) is a product I did not realise I reached for so often, until I ran out of it. This little spray sits perfectly between Serozinc and Clinique Moisture Surge face spray. It is more moisturising than Serozinc but is lighter than Clinique Moisture surge. I'd happily reapply this throughout the day, even over makeup as it is light enough to not disturb the makeup but still effectively provides moisture and refreshes the skin. I find the Vitamin E spray very calming too. If my skin feels irritated or itchy, I simply spray the Vitamin E spray over the area and it instantly soothes it. I also love this for travelling! It is great at rehydrating the skin during a long journey, whether that is on a train, bus or plane. I usually always have this in my handbag with me for using throughout the day when I need a pick me up.

What are your favourite facial sprays? Let me know in the comments below.

Thank you for reading!


Zoe x


Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. I've only tried the Body Shop one and it's great. I'd love to see how the Clinique one works on my skin since it's oily too.

    -Wildfire Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the Vitamin E is great. It is so light but hydrating. Clinique option is amazing. If you're hesitant to use it, you could always just use it at night if you're concerned about it being too heavy? Even though it does sink in straight away! Id say give it a go :)

      Delete
  2. The Body Shop one looks perfect for my skin type. I'm a weird oily/dehydrated mix and am looking for one I can spray over make-up when I'm at work, this sounds perfect for that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, absolutely go for the Vitamin E if you want one for throughout the day! It is great, so affordable too :)

      Delete