Contact

Monday, 14 September 2015

No.7 Airbrush Away Foundation Review

No.7 Airbrush Away foundation, No.7 Airbrush Away foundation review, foundation for oily skin, Boots, Scottish Blogger, UK Blogger

No.7 is a brand I have started to take more interest in since falling in love with their Instant Radiance Undereye concealer, which is now one of my holy grail makeup items. No.7 have recently released a new foundation; Airbrush Away foundation (£16.50) which claims to give you a "flawless, smooth appearance from every angle." quite a bold claim.

I got matched up at the counter using their Match Made Service and came up as Cool Vanilla, which is a perfect match for me. The Airbrush Away foundation is said to be suitable for all skin types and has a medium coverage. It is meant to blur lines and imperfections for a flawless, airbrushed finish whilst still looking natural and skin like.

No.7 Airbrush Away foundation, No.7 Airbrush Away foundation review, foundation for oily skin, Boots, Scottish Blogger, UK Blogger

The texture of this foundation is super smooth and silky. It blends over the skin beautifully. I used my fingers to apply it first of all as I feel it made the foundation blend into the skin even better.
With just one layer my skin already looked great. It had evened out my complexion, covering redness and adding a smooth finish, whilst still allowing my skin to show through. I added a second layer for some more coverage and it builds so well. A little goes a long way and you can really buff and blend for a super natural finish but also build up easily for a fuller coverage.

Two layers provides a light/medium coverage that still looks so natural, as the foundation really blends with the skin. It covered everything I wanted, so any redness and uneven tone on my skin, it helped to cover any blemishes and over all, just gave a really flawless look.

The Airbrush Away foundation also wears really well throughout the day, it stays smooth and even. The finish is quite dewy, so I did find that right at the end of the day it did make me look a little bit too dewy but nothing a touch of powder can't fix and also, I love a dewy finish even though I've got oily skin already.

Have you tried this foundation yet? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!


Zoe x


Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, I have oily skin too so I'm glad to hear you're a fan of it. I'm more likely to try it out now haha!

    Kiran | www.alittlekiran.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it :) Yeah it is great, I'd recommend trying it out! x

      Delete
  2. Airbrush products whether it is foundation, compressor, blush, concealer are too good for applying fine and smooth makeup.

    ReplyDelete