Contact

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Makeup Empties Worth Repurchasing


Now this is a post you really will not see often from me. It takes so long for me to even make a dent in a product, never mind finish it, so that alone should tell you how much I enjoyed the products in this post. Not being able to finish makeup products is probably down to the fact that a) I have way too many and b) I simply get bored. I could really love a product but still, after a few months, get an itch to try something new. Recently, I have managed to finish up a few products that I really loved, so I thought I'd share that in this post.
I've finished up the Soap and Glory Archery brow pencil (£8) several times, in fact this is probably my 4th one. Archery is my favourite brow pencil. The nib is teeny-tiny so you can draw in really fine, hair like strokes and really define the brows, too. The colour, Blonde-shell, is a great colour for me as being blonde, it can be difficult to find a pencil that is ashy and natural looking. I love love the spoolie on the other end, it makes it super easy to brush the product through the brows as you're filling them in for an even, natural finish.

I finished a foundation and I can't quite believe it. I don't have a lot of foundations, probably the only item I don't have a lot of in my collection but again, I just get bored a lot of the time and switch to something else. I did manage to stick with and really enjoy Bourjois Healthy Mix (£10.99) This is such a great product! It ticks all the boxes for me; Blends easily? Check. Buildable coverage? Check. Radiant finish? Check. Wears well throughout the day? Check. It is just great. I wear the shade 51, which is a good match for me. I just find this foundation so easy. I just bop it onto the skin with my sponge and it's as easy as that. There's no fuss. You can easily build the coverage up from very light to medium and it looks so natural on the skin. I've already repurchased!

Another one of my absolute favourite products is the No.7 Instant Radiance Undereye Concealer (£13.50) The name kind of says it all, really. I've got shade 01 which has quite a yellow undertone to it, which I love as it really brightens whilst also doing a great job of concealing any darkness. It has great coverage and a really light and blendable texture but what I love most is it does not look cakey or dry underneath my eyes, which is a problem I have with a lot of concealers.

Have you finished up any makeup bits recently that you'll be repurchasing?

Thanks for reading!


Zoe x




Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment