Contact

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

GlamGlow Mask Reviews and Comparisons

Glamglow masks, glamglow mask reviews, glamglow masks comparisons, glamglow super mud, glamglow youth mud, glamglow power mud, glamglow thirsty mud

Glamglow are a brand known for their masks that are used and loved by many famous faces. Today I thought I'd write a post comparing and reviewing each of the GlamGlow masks I own. Going over what skin type each is best suited for, what they do, the results etc.


Glamglow masks, glamglow mask reviews, glamglow masks comparisons, glamglow super mud, glamglow youth mud, glamglow power mud, glamglow thirsty mud

GlamGlow Supermud // £44.99
This is my favourite Glam Glow mask, hands down. Supermud is fantastic for fixing any problems you have on your skin. If you've got blemishes, blackheads, redness, uneven pigmentation, anything, Super Mud will help. I love using this mask when my skin feels groggy and congested. It is amazing at removing blackheads and deep cleansing the skin, so it is great for a more oily/acne prone skin. You can see an instant results after one use. It completely wipes out blackheads leaving your skin looking smooth and clear. It also helps to dramatically reduce active blemishes. You can actually use SuperMud just as a spot treatment, applying a small amount over the affected area.

Glamglow masks, glamglow mask reviews, glamglow masks comparisons, glamglow super mud, glamglow youth mud, glamglow power mud, glamglow thirsty mud

Thirsty Mud is great for all your dry/dehydrated skin types out there. This thick, creamy texture provides a serious boost of hydration and moisture to the skin. You can leave it on for hours, letting the mask quench your skins thirst or as a quick 20 minute boost before heading out the door, it is up to you and what your skin needs. Despite being so thick, it is no way "clogs" the skin as it is so easily absorbed, allowing your skin to just drink it up. I love how soft and supple Thirsty Mud leaves my skin feeling, you can tell that is has instantly replenished the skin with the moisture it was lacking. 

Glamglow masks, glamglow mask reviews, glamglow masks comparisons, glamglow super mud, glamglow youth mud, glamglow power mud, glamglow thirsty mud

Youth Mud is the mask that Glam Glow are best known for. This, like SuperMud, is a detoxing, deep cleansing mask that is also meant to tingle on the skin and exfoliate. I, personally, am not that fussed for Youth Mud as I much prefer the results of Super Mud. Youth Mud is a good mask, it does detox and help to pull out congestion within the skin, however, I feel as it gives pretty average results that you could get from a much cheaper product. If you want an amazing mud mask, go for Super Mud! 

Glamglow masks, glamglow mask reviews, glamglow masks comparisons, glamglow super mud, glamglow youth mud, glamglow power mud, glamglow thirsty mud

GlamGlow Power Mud // £49.99 

Power Mud is the newest Glam Glow mask to my collection. I think this is such a unique product. You apply it like a typical mud mask. It dries down, helps to deep cleanse, pulls out dirt and congestion, all the typical mud mask stuff. But then, rather than just rinsing it off, you add water and massage your face. As you do this, the clay breaks into a lovely oil that you can then use to further cleanse the skin. I love this mask as I feel like you're getting the benefits of a good detoxing mask, whilst also adding moisture and balancing the skin with the oil. After, my skin looks fresh, smooth and evened out. I also love how soft and supple it is too. I'd say all skin types could use this product as it is great for removing congestion but will also provide moisture and nourishment when turned into an oil.

Have you used any Glam Glow masks? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading!


Zoe x



Want to keep up with my blog? 
Feel free to follow me on  Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment