Contact

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

August Favourites 2015


I'll start off  my August favourites with a product that has made an appearance in a favourites post before, which is The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Velvet Stick in Poppy Red (£12) I forgot just how good this product was.


It is pigmented, long lasting and most importantly, very comfortable to wear. It is completely matte but remains surprisingly moisturising on the lips and holds up really well. I've been pairing it with a liner just because I've worn it down to a flat top so getting a precise line is difficult now. The Topshop lip liner (£5) in whatever the red shade is called (Name is on the plastic bit you have to rip off to get into the product.. annoying.) works well with it.


I featured Mary Lou-Manizer in my last monthly favourites and this month it is Betty's turn. This is the Betty Lou-Manizer (£17.50) which is the bronzing highlight powder. It is very, very bronzey but completely stunning. I have to apply it with the Real Techniques Duo Fibre powder brush to get a super light application because this is so pigmented that it is easy to over do it. But lightly dusted over the skin it gives the most stunning bronze, sun kissed glow.


The E.O.S lip balm in Orange Zest (£5.99) has been on my lips all month mainly because, yes, it does taste as good as it sounds! My sister bought this and I immediately went online and bought one after. It smells and tastes delicious. Sure, it's a great lip balm too but I'm in this all for the taste! It is like orange sherbet!


I've loved the Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil (£22) so much this month that I wrote a whole post about it. I use this as my night time moisturiser and love how it makes my skin feel. It plumps, hydrates and smooths so in the morning my skin feels and looks incredible. It is so light and easily absorbed on the skin, so no need to worry if you've got oily skin. This will work great for you! You can always read my post for a full review on it here.

So those are my beauty favourites for the month of August! What are yours? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading!


Zoe x




No comments:

Post a Comment