Contact

Monday, 17 August 2015

Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil Review

Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate oil review, Pai rosehip oil review, Pai rosehip oil, skincare for oily skin, facial oils, rosehip oil, benefits of rosehip oil

I finally got the chance to sample the Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil (£22) and I have already purchased a full size bottle to add to my collection.

I instantly fell in love with the Pai Rosehip oil when I woke up in the morning and felt my skin. It was soft, smooth and hydrated, not to mention extra plump and supple feeling. And that was just from 2 drops massaged into the skin the night before!

Rosehip oil has so many benefits to the skin. It is a great source of vitamin A, so it's anti-aging, it helps to reduce scars, uneven pigmentation and stretch marks. It also contains omega 3, 6 and 9, which are essential fatty acids which are anti-inflammatory and help the skin to function better, basically. Pai Rosehip oil also contains vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant.

Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate oil review, Pai rosehip oil review, Pai rosehip oil, skincare for oily skin, facial oils, rosehip oil, benefits of rosehip oil

I use the Pai Rosehip oil purely at night time, as my moisturiser. I take only 2 drops and really massage into my skin. The super light consistency means that by the time I've done that, most of it has already sunk into my skin. As I have an oily skin type, I stick to using this just at night. However, if you were dry or particularly dehydrated, you could mix a drop or 2 into your daily moisturiser for an added moisture boost.

Like I mentioned earlier, the fist thing I noticed when using this was how it made my skin feel. The next morning, I instantly noticed how plump and soft my face was. A feeling I get from no other moisturiser or oil, and this was after a whole night too! There was no residue left over at all, my skin had fully drunk this up and I could tell. As my skin tends to be fairly well behaved and I don't suffer from a lot of spots or uneven pigmentation, the main thing I love the Pai Rosehip oil for is hydration. Like I said earlier, this makes my skin so plump and hydrated by the morning. Even though I've got an oily skin type, it can also get quite dehydrated too. So this oil works perfectly for me as it gives me a great amount of moisture without being too heavy for my skin.

Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate oil review, Pai rosehip oil review, Pai rosehip oil, skincare for oily skin, facial oils, rosehip oil, benefits of rosehip oil

My skin also looks great after I use this. Overall it looks far more even. Any redness I have, usually over my cheeks, has calmed down and any spots I may have are reduced in size and redness.

I'd say all skin types can use Pai Rosehip oil, even oily skin. As this is a light, natural, plan based oil, it should sink into the skin easily without causing congestion or break outs. Pai skincare is also designed with sensitive skin in mind, so everything is really gentle too. For dry skin this is a must have, the same for dehydrated.

Have you tried the Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil before? Let me know your thoughts below in the comments.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and found it helpful.


Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment