Contact

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

July Favourites 2015

Mary Lou Manizer, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, Clarins Cleansing Milk, July favourites 2015

"Favourites" didn't really happen for me this month. To the point where I considered not even uploading this post (hence the lateness). I just get that sometimes, nothing really jumps out at me or I haven't tried anything new. Yeah, July was one of those months. But anyway, I thought I'd show the very few things I have enjoyed using.

First up is the Clarins Cleansing Milk (£19.50) I think the main reason I love this is because it smells like sun cream. Straight up, proper sun cream. It also leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated after I use it, which is great but really, sun cream. Mmm. It is a great second or morning cleanse. 

Next is the highlighter I've been reaching for all month. It's probably down to this whole "strobing" trend that I've been feeling the urge to coat my face in shimmer and the product that is perfect for doing so is the Balm Mary Lou Manizer (£17.50) The most perfect, intense, shimmery highlight you can find. I like intense highlights, I don't want "natural". Who naturally has shimmer coming through the top of their cheekbones anyway? Yeah, exactly. I find Mary Lou Manizer looks better as the day goes on. It begins to blend into the skin more and gives a beautiful dewy look. 

If you read my blog regulary, you'll see La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo (£15.50) pop in and out of favourites all the time. It is my go-to, holy grail skincare product, that I only tend to reach for on an "as and when" basis. But recently, I've been using it as my night time treatment and I love the results it gives. I almost forget how good it is. It wipes out congestion and keeps the skin spot free. I've also noticed a difference in the texture of my skin too, everything is far more smooth and even. I will never be without it!

So those are my July favourites. Sorry it is so small (and late) but I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Thanks for reading.



Zoe x 

1 comment: