Contact

Friday, 14 August 2015

For Everyday Hair Washers | Grow Gorgeous Cleansing Conditioner

grow gorgeous cleansing conditioner, grow gorgeous cleansing conditioner review, shampoo for washing your hair every day, every day shampoo, shampoo for fine hair, products for fine hair, shampoo for oily hair, products for oily hair

Yes, I am guilty. I wash my hair every day. And yes, I know that "oh my God, that is so bad for your hair." I've heard it all before. It is just a habit I've always been in. I've got naturally very fine hair, so it does tend to get oily quite quickly anyway but I know washing it every day does not help.

My Sister was the one who told me to try the Grow Gorgeous Cleansing Conditioner (£20) I had seen it before on Blogs, it did the #Sponsored round a while ago, but never really thought about it seriously until recently. I picked it up from Look Fantastic about a month ago and have been using it ever since. I picked up the one for blondes, cause, ya know.. I'm blonde. 

So, what is a cleansing  conditioner? Basically, it is a conditioner (duh) that gives you all the benefits of conditioning your hair but also does the job of a shampoo as well, without the harsh stripping of the hair, use of sulphates and so on. So you get the best of both worlds and from just one product.

I can confidentially say it has made a massive difference to my hair. To the point where I actually ventured out of the house with my hair unwashed! But not only that- I managed to do a whole day at work. A massive achievement for me. Yes, I told almost every one I came into contact with that I hadn't washed my hair this morning but in reality, it didn't look that bad (Dry shampoo was required, obvs. Thank you, CoLab.) I even got told by 3 separate people that my hair looked "really nice today!" to which my response was "Thanks! I've not washed it. Can you tell?!" 

It cleans your hair as well as a shampoo would without the harsh, stripping effect. It is, of course, sulphate free and does not lather, so it is as if you were washing your hair with conditioner which is a strange concept to get into at first. You apply the product generously through the hair, root to tip, leave for 3 minutes and rinse out as normal. 

My hair stays cleaner for longer, without a doubt, making this product great for anyone who wants to get out of the habit of washing their hair every day as it gets you far longer between washes. 
And even though I am still finding it tough to get out of the routine of washing my hair every day, I feel much better knowing that when I am washing my hair it is with a product that isn't stripping or damaging it in any way. It also is not too heavy on the hair, so it won't weigh it down and cause your hair to become flat or lifeless looking.

Have you used a cleansing conditioner before? What did you think?

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful!



Zoe x


No comments:

Post a Comment