Contact

Friday, 17 July 2015

Topshop Makeup Haul

Topshop, Topshop makeup, Topshop makeup haul

Topshop makeup is one of my all time favourite makeup brands. Everything I have tried from them has been amazing quality, an amazing price and I've loved everything I have tried. I can confidentially say, I have never used a Topshop makeup item that has disappointed me. Everything I have tried, I've loved. Not even just liked, no no. Loved.

So when I saw they had added some new bits to the range, I decided to place a little order.

Topshop, Topshop makeup, Topshop makeup haul, Topshop Airbrush Primer

The first thing I popped into my shopping bag, which is not new to me, is the Topshop The Airbrush Primer (£12) This is my favourite, holy grail primer that I use every day I am wearing makeup. It helps to control oil really well but what I love it for the most, is how well it keeps my makeup in place. I spoke about this in more detail in my "Primers For Oily Skin" post, so head over there if you want to read my full thoughts on it.

Topshop, Topshop makeup, Topshop makeup haul, Topshop lip perfector,

Now, the main new product that caught my eye was the Topshop Lip Perfector (£6) I instantly thought "Clarins natural lip perfecter dupe!" and added the shade Flattery. a light peachy colour, to my basket. There was 4 shades in total, a small but good selection of colours, which I spent a while swaying between. The other shades were a nudey-brown, a red and a candy pink. I am assuming these are going to be sheer, glossy and well.. A dupe for the Clarins option.

Topshop, Topshop makeup, Topshop makeup haul, Topshop Nude Eyes in Stripped

I've not tried much from the eye department from Topshop makeup, so I had a browse and decided on a couple things. The first being the Topshop Nude Eyes in Stripped (£8). These, from what I could tell online, are paint pot type situations. Swatches were horrible so I had to go with my instinct and extremely vague colour description. Stripped was described as a "pinky nude" which sounded good to me. I've been looking for a MAC Painterly type product to use as a base to help even out the colour on my lids for when I want to wear a super simple winged liner look.

Topshop, Topshop makeup, Topshop makeup haul, Topshop Doe Eyes mascara

I also chose a mascara since I am on the hunt for a new one. The Doe Eyed Mascara (£10) seemed right up my street so I added that to my basket, too. I am hoping it does give a doe eyed look as I love thick lashes!

Topshop, Topshop makeup, Topshop makeup haul, Topshop bronzer Mohawke

Last but not least is the Topshop Bronzer in Mohawke (£9) Since my holy grail bronzer, Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 02 from The Body Shop has been discontinued, I've been on the hunt for a new bronzer. I chose this shade as online it looked far lighter and cooler in tone than the other colour option. It is completely matte, which I like.

Those are the bits I picked up. Have you tried Topshop makeup before? Any suggestions on what I should pick up next?

Thanks for reading!



Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment