Contact

Friday, 10 July 2015

St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion Review

St Tropez In Shower Tan, St Tropez In Shower Tan review, St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion, Scottish blogger, Scottish beauty blogger, beauty bloggers, fake tanning, easy to use fake tan, natural tan,

The St.Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion (£14.50) is a new release you can find exclusively in Boots that I am sure you've all seen and read about. I'll just start of with this product is the ultimate product for fake tan noobs (i.e. myself) 
As the name suggests you apply this in the shower. A strange concept that has not been seen before in the tanning world (or has it? I wouldn't actually know) You apply it to wet skin and leave it for 3 minutes before rinsing away. You're also meant to turn the shower off during this time, however, I just turn it away from myself and turn the temperature down slightly and it has not effected how the tan turns out in the slightest.

The whole waiting 3 minutes thing is probably the worst part. 3 minutes is a long time when your standing nakey in a shower with nothing to do and you start to get a bit chilly, so I can't imagine this being the most pleasant thing to do during the Winter months. 

But as for the actual tan, I love it! I am pretty clueless when it comes to tanning. In fact, the closest I had come to a "fake tan" before this was the Palmers Tanning Lotion that I'd whack on my legs and call it a day. This is so simple, easy and pretty difficult to get wrong! There is no real technique to applying it. I just rub it all over the skin almost as if it was shower gel. It has not left any uneven streaks or weird looking patches, it just looks natural and even. 

The colour is super subtle. One application gives a natural tint to the skin, that you can build up gradually day by day if you want to. I've done 2 applications so far and it has given my skin a really healthy, natural looking colour to it. This isn't one to go for if you want to step out of the shower looking as if you've spent 2 weeks in the Bahamas, however it is great if you just want to top up a tan you already have or like me, you just want a subtle sun kissed glow. 

It does smell a bit biscuit-y. Which, for me, is fine. I actually really like the smell of fake tan on myself, is that weird? It isn't super strong though like other fake tans but I can smell it on myself which probably means other people can too, although I am yet to receive any "biscuit" comments yet so it can't be that bad!

Overall, I am super impressed with the St. Tropez In Shower Tan. I think it is great for someone who really isn't massively into tanning but still wants a subtle tint of colour. It is so quick and most importantly easy to do. 

Have you tried the St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion yet? If you have, what are your thoughts on it? 

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful


Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment