Contact

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

June Favourites 2015

First Aid Beauty Blemish Control Pads review, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray review, Max Factor excess shimmer, GOSH Antique Rose lip liner, June Favourites 2015, beauty blog, beauty blogger

Another month, another beauty favourites. I have a small but very good selection of favourites this month. Most of which I have mentioned before on my blog but I just had to talk about them again!

My first favourite has to be the Clinique Moisture Surge Facial Spray (£21) I have already mentioned this briefly in my current morning skincare routine post. This is a must have for dehydrated skin types. It provides instant relief and moisture to tight feeling skin. I love using this in the morning as a moisturising toner and throughout the day if my skin just needs a boost. It is so light but still gives the moisture my skin needs.

First Aid Beauty Blemish Control Pads review, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray review, Max Factor excess shimmer, GOSH Antique Rose lip liner, June Favourites 2015, beauty blog, beauty blogger

Another product that has already made an appearance on the blog, in fact, they're so good they got a whole post dedicated to them, are the First Aid Beauty Blemish Control Pads (£22 for 60) These are my new go-to emergency product, for when my skin is a bit spotty or groggy and needs clearing up. These help to get rid of spots so quickly whilst still being gentle and non-drying on the skin. I love them! Read my full review here.

First Aid Beauty Blemish Control Pads review, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray review, Max Factor excess shimmer, GOSH Antique Rose lip liner, June Favourites 2015, beauty blog, beauty blogger

Moving onto some makeup bits now.

First Aid Beauty Blemish Control Pads review, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray review, Max Factor excess shimmer, GOSH Antique Rose lip liner, June Favourites 2015, beauty blog, beauty blogger

I've done a whole post on my love for the GOSH Velvet Touch Lip Pencil in Antique Rose (£4.99) and how it is my perfect alternative to MAC Soar. I love this lip liner and it has everything that MAC Soar lacked for me. A more pinky, warm undertone that is far more flattering! Not to mention it is a total bargain at under £5!

First Aid Beauty Blemish Control Pads review, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray review, Max Factor excess shimmer, GOSH Antique Rose lip liner, June Favourites 2015, beauty blog, beauty blogger

I've had the Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eye Shadow (£7.99) for quite a while now but for some reason never reached for it until recently. It is lovely! I have the shade Bronze, which is stunning but what I love the most about this product is the texture. It has a light, almost whipped mousse like consistency that makes it super easy to apply, blend and build up if need be. I wish they had a larger (or just better) shade selection as I'd love to pick up some more colours. It wears really nicely throughout the day, too.

First Aid Beauty Blemish Control Pads review, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray review, Max Factor excess shimmer, GOSH Antique Rose lip liner, June Favourites 2015, beauty blog, beauty blogger

I use a flat Zoeva shader brush (232) to pack on the colour and a MAC 217 to blend.
Oh and do not be put off by the name "excess shimmer". What a terrible choice of name, Max Factor!

And those are my monthly favourites for June! What are your favourite products for the month? Let me know in a comment.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful.



Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment