Contact

Friday, 5 June 2015

Skincare Empties Worth Repurchasing #2

Skincare, Serozinc, Clarins

I've finished up another round of skincare bits that I want to talk about. I did my first Skincare empties worth repurchasing well over a month ago and I think this is going to be my version of an "Empties" post (Slightly more interesting than endless bottles of empty shower gel and shampoo). 

Clarins Extra Comfort Toning Lotion

Clarins Extra Comfort Toning Lotion (£20)
I featured this in a Save vs Splurge post on hydrating toners and said how it and The Body Shop Vitamin E toner are practically identical, which they are. However, I just found that I missed this so much when it ran out that I had to buy another one. It is super nourishing and hydrating. I love using it after a stronger acid toner, or if my skin just needs a little something extra. Perfect for all skin types.

La Roche Posay Serozinc

La Roche Posay Serozinc (£8.50)
I am so happy that this has now hit the UK and is available to buy of the shelves in Boots. I even saw it in person, sitting there, for the first time the other week! I was very excited. This is basically a spot treatment in a can. It is great for oily/blemish prone skin as it contains zinc sulphate and sodium chloride. I find it so refreshing to use and I love how it helps to control oil.

No.7 eye makeup remover

No.7 Eye Makeup Remover (38.50)
This bi-phase makeup remover is great. I simply apply some to a cotton pad, hold over the eye and wipe away. It is so gentle on the eyes, it is as if you were using water. The oil breaks down makeup really well, making it so quick to use.

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel (£20)
I love using this in the morning. The light gel to oil consistency is really fresh and awakening on the skin. It is light enough to use in the morning but still provides my skin with some hydration and nourishment. I also like to mix  few drops of water in to emulsify it into a milk before wiping away with a flannel. It leaves the skin plump, smooth and moisturised.

Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris

Clarins Iris Toning Lotion (£20)
This is the first toner I ever bought after reading Caroline Hirons blog and I still love it, even after trying out many, many more since. It is a simple, fuss free toner, that smells amazing and just does the job. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and balanced.


Do you have any skincare you just finished and are dying to repurchase? Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you for reading.


Zoe x




No comments:

Post a Comment