Contact

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

My Current Morning Skincare Routine

morning skincare routine, current skincare routine, skincare for oily skin, oily skin, skincare routine

My skincare routine was one of the first posts I wrote for my blog back in April last year. Since then, it has changed a lot. Skincare is a huge passion of mine and I continue to change and expand my routine to try new things. I find writing a "routine" post quite difficult now as, like I said, I am always trying new things and my routine changes up frequently. But here are the products I have been using every morning for a couple of months now.


Clarins pure melt cleansing gel, Bioderma, skincare routine, skincare for oily skin

For a morning cleanse, I will reach for the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel (£20) It is light and refreshing, making it perfect for the morning. Or, if I am feeling lazy or in a rush, I will use my trusty Bioderma on a cotton pad, swept over the skin.

Toning is a big thing for me. I love toners. They are probably what I have most of in my collection, yet so many people skip them and see them as an unnecessary step. How rude.

Serozinc, Clarins exfoliating toner, Clinique moisture surge facial spray, Clarins toner, La Roche PoSay

I always start with an acid tone. I am still using my beloved Clarins Gentle Brightening Exfoliating Toner (£26). It preps my skin by removing dead skin cells and giving my skin a beautiful glow. I then, most days, go in with a spritz of Serozinc (£8.50). This helps to control oil and helps keep blemishes at bay. If I am not using Serozinc (or sometimes, even when I am) I will go in with a few sprays of the Clinique Moisture Surge Facial Spray (£21) This lovely hydrating mist plumps and provides the skin with an extra boost of moisture that sinks into the skin instantly. I love it. 3 toners? Over kill but I love it.

Once again, I am between eye creams. I dabbled in Clinique, then La Roche
Posay and now Clarins.

Clarins extra firming eye serum, skincare, skincare routine

A tiny sample of Clarins Extra Firming Eye Lift Perfecting Serum has lasted me a good few weeks and I honestly, really enjoyed it. I can see a full size purchase happening.

I have strayed from my trusty Hydralouron on the serum front and have moved over to a mix of Ole Henriksen Truth Serum (£15) Collagen Booster or Origins Original Skin Renewal serum (£32)

ole henriksen truth serum, Origins original skin renewal serum, skincare, skincare routine, skincare for oily skin

The Ole Henriksen Truth Serum gives the skin a beautiful glow whilst plumping and hydrating and Origins Original Skin smooths everything out. I alternate between the two, depending on how my skin is.

Clinique moisture surge, Clinique review, skincare, skincare routine, skincare for oily skin, moisturiser for oily skin

My new favourite moisturiser is Clinique Moisture Surge (£34). It is perfect for my dehydrated but oily skin. Nourishing but light. It sinks in immediately and gives hydration and moisture all day long.

What is your current skincare routine?

Thanks for reading!


Zoe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment