Contact

Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Caudalie Instant Detox Mask Review

caudalie, caudalie instant detox mask, french skincare, caudalie mask, bbloggers, beauty blog, skincare blog

If you have read my blog before you'll know I love the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment. But it is very expensive (like £45 for 30ml expensive) and I am currently savouring my last drop if it.

I love what it does for my skin. It instantly gets rid of blackheads, smooths out the skin, reducing blemishes and the redness and swelling that comes with them. But for £45 I hadn't brought myself round to purchasing a full size tub.


I follow a girl on Instagram called SkinObsessor. She knows her stuff, like really knows her stuff. So when I saw her talking (or should I say raving) about the Caudalie Instant Detox Mask (£22), I took note . I have tried the Glycolic Peel mask from this range and I was not overly impressed. It wasn't until she posted a photo of how the Instant Detox  mask worked on the skin, that I really took interest.

It does that kind of gross but seriously satisfying thing, where it sinks into all the pores and blackheads and you can see it. This is exactly what the GlamGlow Supermud does, too. So, after that I ordered it online.

I really like this mask. Is it as good as my GlamGlow Super Mud? Hmm, not quite. But it is pretty damn close.

Like I mentioned before, it does that thing where it sinks into all your pores, so you can see where it is really getting in and clearing out. And it does a good job of it. My skin looks really clear after, blackheads visibly reduced (not gone though) and pores look smaller. My skin also feels super soft to touch, too.
For being a clay based mask, I actually find it leaves my skin looking quite radiant, which is unusual but awesome. Who doesn't want detoxed, glowing skin?

After a couple of uses I find it gives very similar results to the GlamGlow Supermud. My skin looks more even, blemishes are visibly reduced and my skin just looks more radiant and clear.

Before 
When the mask has just been applied.


After
Once the mask has set.


For £22 I am very happy with it and would say it is a good alternative to the GlamGlow Supermud if you do not want to splash out the cash for that one, as it does give such similar results. I've been using it a couple times a week recently and have seen great results from it.

Have you tried the Caudalie Instant Detox Mask before? What are your thoughts on it?

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful. Don't forget to check out SkinObsessor on Instagram for some great and trustworthy skincare recommendations!




Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. This looks fab! I am an avid user of the glamglow super mud mask but I agree with you it is very expensive! I love caudalie products, I use their tinted moisturiser and just got into using their facial sprays! I'm dying to try this now, I'm obsessed with face masks!

    Have you tried the nu skin marine mud mask, it does the whole sink into your pores thing and works wonders! Also the Liz Earle deep cleansing mask is fab and only £17!


    Good post!:)
    Rachel
    www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should so give this a go, you will not be disappointed! Especially if you already like the Glam Glow Supermud. No, I've never heard of that. Sounds very interesting though! I'll have to look into it :) You just can't beat a good mask! Thank you for checking out my blog. x

      Delete