Contact

Monday, 29 June 2015

Affordable MAC 217 Dupe From Zoeva

MAC 217, MAC 217 dupe, affordable MAC 217 dupe, Zoeva 227 review, Zoeva brushes, MAC brushes, beauty blogger, scottish blogger,

Ah, the much loved MAC 217. The ultimate blending out the edges, sweeping all over the lid, does a bit of everything eyeshadow brush. A must have for makeup junkies everywhere.

I, like most people, have this handy little brush in my collection and reach for it everyday. It wasn't until one day it was dirty and I didn't have the time (and simply could not be arsed) to wash it that I frantically rummaged through my brush holder for a clean blending brush. I grabbed one of my pretty rose gold Zoeva brushes.


This is the Zoeva 227 Soft Definer Brush and it is pretty much an identical dupe for the MAC 217.
It is the exact same shape, same density, it has the same fluffy-blending abilities. Same everything!

MAC 217, MAC 217 dupe, affordable MAC 217 dupe, Zoeva 227 review, Zoeva brushes, MAC brushes, beauty blogger, scottish blogger,

MAC 217, MAC 217 dupe, affordable MAC 217 dupe, Zoeva 227 review, Zoeva brushes, MAC brushes, beauty blogger, scottish blogger,

Except for the price. The Zoeva 227 is only £6.95, where as you're paying £19 for a MAC 217.

The Zoeva 227 is the same amazing quality as the MAC 217. Both are made out of goat hair and wash really well. I found the MAC 217 frayed out slightly more after washing, where as the Zoeva 227 kept it's shape slightly better. Both are sturdy and very well made.

MAC 217, MAC 217 dupe, affordable MAC 217 dupe, Zoeva 227 review, Zoeva brushes, MAC brushes, beauty blogger, scottish blogger,

If you love your 217 (which I am sure you do) next time you need a new one or you simply want a spare blending brush for when your 217 is dirty, try the Zoeva 227 instead and see what you think! It is identical and for a fraction of the price.

Have you tried any of these brushes before? Or even better, do you have both? How do you think they compare? Let me know in the comments below.

Thank you for reading and I hope you found this helpful!



Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of these but i think you might've convinced me to buy the zoeva 227 brush xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete