Contact

Friday, 15 May 2015

Travel Beauty Essentials



As you are reading this, I will be sat on a train either eating/sleeping/day dreaming about shopping, on my way to Aberdeen for a weekend away with my Sissy and Mum. Travelling when you're a beauty addict is hard! I always struggle to narrow it down to what products I should take, especially with skincare as I usually want something quite quick and easy. I thought it would be interesting to show you what I ended up taking away with me in terms of skincare and makeup! Here we go..


Skincare




Cleansers:
  • AM: Bioderma 
  • PM: Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel

Eye Makeup Remover:
  • Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover

Toners:
  • Acid: F.A.B Facial Radiance Pads
  • Tone: The Body Shop Nutriganics Refreshing Toner
  • Spritz: The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Spray (Great for spraying when travelling, really cool and refreshing)

Serum:
  • Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

Moisturiser:
  • Clinique Extended Thirst Relief 

Makeup



Base
  • Primer Topshop Airbrush Primer
  • Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix (51)
  • Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer & No.7 Instant Radiance Undereye Concealer 

Eyebrows
  • Soap and Glory Archery Pencil (Blonde-shell)
  • Benefit Gimme Brow (Light/Medium)

Eyes
  • KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow (Rosy Brown)
  • Estee Lauder Pure Colour Eye Paint (Pink Zinc)

Blush/Bronzer
  • Max Factor Creme Puff Blush (Lovely Pink)
  • Clarins Bronzing Duo (Light) 

What are your beauty travel essentials? 

Thank you for reading! 


Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment