Contact

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Range

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito, Virgin Mojito, The Body Shop

Get ready for Summer with The Body Shop's brand new body care range; Virgin Mojito!

This new limited edition body care range has blown me away. It is by far my favourite body care release from The Body Shop.

Virgin Mojito has the fresh, zesty scent of lime (top note), mint (heart note) and coconut water (base note), making it the perfect Summer scent.


The range includes:

Virgin Mojito Body Butter // £13
Virgin Mojito Shower Gel // £4
Virgin Mojito Sorbet // £8
Virgin Mojito Body Splash // £16
Virgin Mojito Body Scrub // £15

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito, Virgin Mojito, The Body Shop


New Product

"Body splash" is a new product that has never been included in any previous ranges. Simply pour a few drops into the palm of your hand and press over the skin, after applying Virgin Mojito body butter or sorbet, to help intensify the scent and make it last longer throughout the day.

I can safely say I am already obsessed with this range. It smells good enough to eat (or should I say drink?). I love how fresh it is but it still has that sharp zesty note and a slight sweetness too.

The Body Shop Virign Mojito body care range launches in stores NOW! So run to your local store and stock up because don't forget it is limited edition.

Thank you for reading this post! Will you be picking up some bits from the Virgin Mojito range?


Zoe x







Disclaimer: I work for The Body Shop. However, all opinions about products from The Body Shop are 100% my own and do not reflect the opinions of those at The Body Shop. Any product given to me for staff sampling has been marked with an *. Any product from The Body Shop not marked, will have been purchased by myself, with my own money at a staff discounted price. All my opinions are completely true and honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment