Contact

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

My Favourite Tanya Burr Lipglosses


Tanya Burr Cosmetics, Tanya Burr Lipglosses, Tanya Burr lip gloss swatches, Tanya Burr lip gloss review

Tanya Burr Cosmetic lip glosses are easily my favourite lip product. Low maintenance, long lasting, moisturising and all with a pretty pop of colour. What's not to like? I have managed to gather quite a few in my collection since they launched (10 to be exact) but I definitely have my favourites that I reach for all the time.


Tanya Burr Cosmetics, Tanya Burr Lipglosses, Tanya Burr lip gloss swatches, Tanya Burr lip gloss review, Tanya Burr Lip gloss Picnic in The Park

Picnic in The Park was one of the first colours I picked up and to this day is still one of my favourites. It's a pretty "Barbie" pink that is still quite natural on the lips. It is a pretty every day pink.


Tanya Burr Cosmetics, Tanya Burr Lipglosses, Tanya Burr lip gloss swatches, Tanya Burr lip gloss review, Tanya Burr lip gloss Aurora

Aurora is lighter and more cool toned pink than Picnic In The Park but I love this for a super subtle but pretty lip. I always get compliments when I wear this shade! I always have Aurora in my handbag with me as I think it is the perfect colour to throw on when I want just a hint of colour and shine. It is so easy to wear and super low maintenance, like most of the Tanya Burr lip glosses.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics, Tanya Burr Lipglosses, Tanya Burr lip gloss swatches, Tanya Burr lip gloss review, Tanya Burr Exotic Island

Exotic Island is probably my absolute favourite colour than I own from the Tanya Burr lip gloss range. It is the most stunning, bright, vibrant, bluey-purpley toned pink. Again, the pigmentation on this is great. You can wear one coat and blend it in for more of a "wash" of colour or build up a few layers for a more intense, bold lip. This is another one I always have in my bag, along with Aurora. So I have a bold option and a subtle option.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics, Tanya Burr Lipglosses, Tanya Burr lip gloss swatches, Tanya Burr lip gloss review, Tanya Burr lip gloss Sparkling Dewdrops

Sparkling Dewdrops is one of the newest colours to my Tanya Burr lip gloss collection but I instantly fell in love with it the first time I wore it. Sparkling Dewdrops probably gives the least colour pay off out of all of the colours I own, giving the lips just the slightest peachy tint with a subtle, pretty sparkle. It makes my lips look really full and juicy. It is so easy to just throw on on the go, you don't even have to use a mirror.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics, Tanya Burr Lipglosses, Tanya Burr lip gloss swatches, Tanya Burr lip gloss review


What are your favourite Tanya Burr lip gloss shades? Let me know in the comments.

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful!


Zoe x

5 comments:

  1. Aurora is such a pretty colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 'Picnic in the park' too and it's one of my favourites, although 'exotic island' looks beautifully bold too!
    Love your posts :) x

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again


    Long Lasting Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Glad you enjoyed :)

      Delete