Contact

Monday, 18 May 2015

My Favourite Perfumes


I am not a massive perfume person. In fact, it is probably the only beauty area that I have a select few to pick from. But the perfumes I do own I love. Today I thought I'd share my favourite perfumes with you.


I'll start of by saying I tend to like sweeter smells but with a bit of warmth to them as well.
I am not into spicy, heavy scents. Also, I am not too keen on anything that is very fresh smelling. Or rather than fresh, I should say... Earthy? Herby, grass like scents make me gag slightly.

The perfumes I am going to mention all smell quite similar in my opinion, that is probably why I like them all so much! It was really interesting to look up the notes for the first time because turns out, they all share very similar notes!

Now, you may know what notes you like in perfumes, which would make deciding if you'd like these for yourself very easy. If you're like me and have no clue about smells, you'd be best popping into Boots or Debenhams and having a good sniff first hand!

Oh and P.s, I always wear the Parfum versions, I never tend to go for Toilettes.


Giorgio Armani Si EDP 

Fragrance Notes
Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin Oil, Liquer de Cassis
Heart Notes: Rose de Mai Absolute, Neroli Absolute, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute
Base Notes: Patchouli Oil, Blond Woods, Amber, Orcanox™, Vanille Absolute

Si is probably the heaviest, most intense perfume I own. I adore it. I love how warm and sexy it smells, whilst still smelling sweet but not sickly. 




Top Notes: Black Coffee
Heart Notes: White Florals
Base Notes: Vanilla

I find Black Opium and Si and quite similar to each other. I think Black Opium is maybe slightly lighter in smell. It has fewer notes as well, so it isn't as deep. I love it a lot. 



Fragrance Notes
Top Notes: Bergamot, Tea
Heart Notes: Jasmine, Freesia, Orchid
Base Notes: Centiflora Rose, Patchouli

This is the newest edition to my perfume collection but it instantly when to the top of my favourites. I love it so much. I think this one is probably the sweetest out of them all. But it smells so warm and beautiful. I can't get enough of this!

What are your favourite perfumes? Going by these, are there any others you think I'd like?

Thanks for reading.

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment