Contact

Friday, 29 May 2015

May Favourites 2015


Another (ANOTHER!) month has passed which means it is time to round up all my favourite beauty products and tell you all about them. I don't actually have that much this month but I suspect I shall make up for it next month as I did a lot of shopping toward the end of the month so I've got a lot of new goodies to try out.

I shall start with a new skincare item I have introduced into my routine. The Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (£15 for mini) has been my new serum of choice. I know, no Hydraluron?! This is just the perfect serum if you have dull skin. This makes your skin so radiant and glowy, I am obsessed with it. The Truth Serum is also really hydrating as well, so you do not need to sacrifice moisture for a glow, you get both with this and you only need the smallest amount each time. I have used this tiny jar every day this month and I am only about half of the way down, if that. You can buy the 15ml size on Escentual.com (where it is linked to), which is slightly bigger than the size photographed, that one is under 10ml, I got it in a set (which is also available on Escentual.com here!)



Next up is a very dirty, gross looking Soap and Glory Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist (£8)
Despite the packing looking disgusting after being thrown around in my makeup bag, the shade is absolutely stunning. For me, it is almost the perfect every day, pinky/nude. I always get compliments when I wear this. It is so low maintenance and easy to wear, you could easily throw it on without a mirror.


I have a styling product that I have been a little bit obsessed with recently. The Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray (£6.99) This is the perfect product for getting that messy, textured look to the hair. Since having my hair shorter, I have been curling it a lot and love spraying this through my curls to loosen them up and add a bit of texture and grip. I love it! You only need a few sprays through the hair to get that messy look as well. It smells good too, always a bonus.


My last favourite is the Fuji Green Tea shower gel from The Body Shop (£6)* There really isn't anything special about this, it is just a shower gel but I found it really nice and fresh to use. I've actually finished the whole bottle and would definitely repurchase.

Those were my favourites for the month of May. What products have you been loving this month?

Thank you for reading.


Zoe x






Disclaimer: I work for The Body Shop. However, all opinions about products from The Body Shop are 100% my own and do not reflect the opinions of those at The Body Shop. Any product given to me for staff sampling has been marked with an *. Any product from The Body Shop not marked, will have been purchased by myself, with my own money at a staff discounted price. All my opinions are completely true and honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment