Contact

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

If I Made My Own Beauty Box

Beauty Box

We all love beauty boxes and are all secretly waiting for the perfect beauty box to surface, filled with goodies that make us squeal with excitement. I think it is safe to say that Caroline Hirons pretty much did that with her amazing Cult Beauty box. Inspired by that, I thought it would be fun to do a post on what I would include in my very own beauty box!


Topshop Airbrush Primer (£12)
The best primer ever! Keeps makeup smooth, even and in place all day.

KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow stick (£6.90)
Again, the best eyeshadow sticks ever! They are amazing quality and affordable. I'd include the shade Golden Brown 'cause who doesn't like a pretty brown shade?

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (£15)
I've just recently started using this and I love it. It is great for brightening the skin and adding a glow. I think this little size is the perfect way to try it out too, as a full size bottle is expensive.

nSpa Melting Gel Cleanser (£6)
nSpa is one of my favourite budget brands and unless you live in the UK near an ASDA, they're really difficult to get hold of. So I'd include them in my box so everyone had the chance to try it! I'd include the melting gel cleanser as it is one of my favourite products from nSpa.

CoLab Dry Shampoo London scent (£1.99)
Possibly the best dry shampoo ever. Completely invisible for it will be great for all hair colours and it actually makes your hair look clean.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturiser (£5)
I thought this would be a good one to include as I feel like all skin types could use this. Who doesn't need a little hydration in their skin? Very few people, that's who. It is super light but so hydrating. One a lot of people would like!


What would you include in your beauty box?

Thanks for reading!


Zoe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment