Contact

Monday, 25 May 2015

Huge Collective Haul (Boots, Escentual.com, MAC, Caudalie +More)


Yes, another haul. I am sorry to say (totally not sorry) that I did quite a lot of shopping over the last month and have gathered, like a little squirrel, a whole load of beauty bits to show you. Please note that this is a collective haul and I did not go out and buy all this in one go (although, lets face it, I totally could have) This is a collection of online orders, random bits and a result of a weekend away. Enjoy!


First up, I made a single item order on LookFantastic.com as they had a 20% off  "flash" sale.


I picked up the Caudalie Instant Detox Mask (£22), which for some reason is not showing up on the site. I want to see how this compares to my Glamglow Supermud.

I then placed an order on Escentual.com as they had 20% off skincare, how could I resist?


I repurchased the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel (£20), as I love using it in the morning and decided I needed another. I also popped a travel size Bioderma (£4.80) in there as this was before my weekend away and I needed one, obvs. I also decided to try the Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser (£24) as I remember Caroline Hirons talking about it ages ago. Ole Henriksen is a brand I have just started using and so far, I am loving them! In with my order I got a free Red Tea Foaming Cleanser, which I will not use because, well, it is a foaming cleanser.


Next I hopped on over to Cult Beauty and purchased the Bio-Essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask (£29) Longest name ever? This is a sleeping mask that is great for moisture and hydration. It forms drops of water on the surface of the skin that you pat in. It is so cool. I am yet to try it out properly but I can't wait to write a full review.

Okay, now onto the things I picked up whilst away on my mini-break (i.e just an excuse to go shopping again)

In Boots, I was surprisingly good, considering it was about 3 times the size of our one at home and held a million more brands.


I picked up the new (At least I think it is new?) Nip + Fab Glycolic Instant Fix Mask (£12.95) I love anything with glycolic acid in, so I am excited to try this. Glycolic acid is right up there on the ingredients list, so I think this is going to be really effective.
I also picked up the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in 52 (£8.99) This is great, it is so light and undetectable on the skin.

Clarins had an amazing deal on. If you bought 2 products (1 to be skincare) you got £10 worth of Boots points and to chose 3 travel size products. How could I say no to that?
I repurchased my Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion (£20) and the Clarins Instant Concealer 01 (£21.50)
For my freebies I chose the Instant Eye Makeup Remover, Pure Melt Cleansing Gel (duh) and the HydraQuench Cream.


From Superdrug, I got a blush brush from L.A.B 2 (£9.99). L.A.B is a brand I have never heard of before. I loved the shape of this brush and thought it would be great for blush or powder application. It is super soft and feels really sturdy and well made. I am excited to start using it.

I also picked up Maybelline The Nudes (£9.99) which again, is not online. Grr! I loved the look of this palette and the mix of shimmery and matte shades.


From Debenhams, I picked up the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Milk Chocolate (£25) after hearing Lily Pebbles talk about it in one of her vlogs.
In Marks and Spencers I got the Stila Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil (£16). Even though I love my Soap and Glory Archery pencil, I am getting a bit bored and just wanted a change.


From MAC I picked up Patisserie lipstick (£15.50). A pretty, wash of pinky/browny/nude colour that is actually almost identical to my natural lip colour.

And last but not least, I found this perfume in New Look of all places. It is called Pure Dusk and I love it!


Of course it is not available for me to link online (seriously!) but I highly recommend you go into your local store and smell it. I am useless at describing scents so all I can say is it is nice. Really nice. And does not smell like it cost £2.99!


So that concludes my massive collective haul! Have you splurged on anything recently? Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it.



Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. Fab haul. Patisserie is such a lovely colour.

    Sarah x
    Sarahinwonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really want Patisserie or Creme cup mac lipsticks. They're on my mental wishlist.

    Great haul though.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete