Contact

Friday, 22 May 2015

Bedside Beauty

The Body Shop Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, NUXE reve de miel lip balm, Origins make a difference hand cream

I have a few products that I keep in my bedside table, that I reach for every night before bed.
The first product I use to get ready for bed is The Body Shop Deep Sleep Pillow Mist (£10). I spray this all over my bedsheets before hopping into bed. It has a lovely calming smell that I find really comforting and relaxing. It contains camomile and jujube extracts which help to relax the body and mind. The smell continues to release throughout the night as you move, so you stay in a restful sleep. Clever!


Then I go in with some lip balm. I chose the NUXE Reve de Miel lip balm (£9.50) at night as it is a very thick, nourishing balm. I find it a bit too heavy to use throughout the day, especially if I am going to be wearing other lip products. However, it is perfect for night as the thick texture nourishes your lips all throughout the night and you wake up with really smooth hydrated lips.

Hand cream is my last step. For this I use the Origins Make A Difference rejuvenating hand treatment (£19). Like the NUXE lip blam, I find this far too heavy to use during the day. It doesn't sink in super quickly, leaving a layer on your hands. For before bed though, that really does not matter to me. It leaves my hands so soft and smooth in the morning! The smell is also nice and relaxing too.

Do you have any products you like to use to get ready for bed? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!


Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment