Contact

Monday, 20 April 2015

Top Makeup Picks For Spring


I always love Spring time makeup looks. Dewy skin, natural skin, glossy lips and an over all pretty, girly look is always right up my street. (Although, I do tend to miss my bold, dark lips after a while!)

Today, I am going to show you my top makeup picks that I will be wearing for Spring! Most of these items are new to me and I think they are perfect for Spring time.



I instantly fell in love with the Estee Lauder EE Skintone Corrector (£34). This, to me, is the perfect Spring/Summer base! It is super light and weightless on the skin, which is perfect for when the weather starts to warm up as you never want anything too heavy on your skin in the heat. It evens out the skin beautifully and leaves the skin with a natural glow. You can read my full review here.

For cheeks, I have gone with the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in the shade Lovely Pink (£8.9)


Again, this just adds to that natural, light makeup look. These blend flawlessly with the skin, whilst adding a hint of colour. The main reason I love these though, especially for Spring, is for the gorgeous, glowy finish they give.


Tanya Burr Lipgloss in the shade Sparkling Dewdrops (£6.99) is the most perfect Spring shade.
A lovely peachy/pink with tiny sparkles running through it. Despite being a lipgloss, I find these quite long lasting and moisturising, too.

I would finish off this look with lots of mascara. And eyebrows, duh.

What are your Spring makeup picks? I'd love to know!

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it.

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment