Contact

Thursday, 9 April 2015

Skincare Empties Worth Repurchasing

Empties, Skincare empties, The Body Shop, Clinique, Una Brennan Cleansing Oil

I experienced one of those "My skincare has run out all at the same time" moments, which has resulted in an empties post! I wanted to post these as a special "worth repurchasing" empties because all of these products are great and I highly recommend them. My next post will be the new skincare bits that are replacing these. Oooh... Without trying to sound like a broken record, as I've talked about all this stuff before, I shall show you my recent skincare empties. 



The first thing to go was the Aquaboost Sorbet from The Body Shop (£12). This was my daily moisturiser that has replaced my beloved Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet. Aquaboost is a brilliant moisturiser for dehydrated skins as it sinks into the skin immediately and provides a boost of moisture, without feeling heavy at all. Aquaboost was perfect for me as I am oily and dehydrated, so it gave me moisture without being greasy. I highly recommend it!



Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner (£18) was one of the next products to go. I love this toner for when my skin is playing up. It is great for making the skin feel fresh, clean and exfoliated without being too harsh or irritating. This is being replaced by.. Itself. I love it so much that I had to repurchase (As you would have seen if you read my Back Ups post!)



My eye cream duo also ran out recently (at the same time, which is handy!). The Body Shop Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate (£18) was an instant repurchase (and another back up.) but I replaced the Clinique All About Eyes (£26). It was a good product, I really enjoyed it and it is something I will definitely get round to repurchasing, I was just itching to try some new eye creams, that's all! It was really moisturising on the skin and sunk in really quickly. It make my skin feel so soft and hydrated, which is exactly what I needed.


I whizzed through my Una Brennan Vitamin C+ Brightening Cleansing Oil (£10.99) in a matter of weeks. It is a gorgeous product that, like the Clinique eye cream, is on my list of products I will buy again, I just have so many cleansers I need to get through! It makes the skin glow. Perfect for anyone who wants that healthy, radiant look to their skin (who wouldn't?!). It is also fantastic at removing makeup and it super light and easily swiped off the skin with a warm, damp flannel. Lovely!


Those are my skincare empties. Have you any empties that you will be repurchasing? As I said earlier, my next post will be all the new bits that I am placing into my routine.

Thank you for reading!

Zoe x









Disclaimer: I work for The Body Shop. However, all opinions about products from The Body Shop are 100% my own and do not reflect the opinions of those at The Body Shop. Any product given to me for staff sampling has been marked with an *. Any product from The Body Shop not marked, will have been purchased by myself, with my own money at a staff discounted price. All my opinions are completely true and honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment