Contact

Friday, 17 April 2015

Estee Lauder EE Skintone Corrector REVIEW

Estee Lauder EE Skintone Corrector Review, Estee Lauder EE Skintone Corrector, Estee Lauder EE Cream, Beauty Blog

First there was BB, then CC, then DD and now Estee Lauder have gone one step further and introduced EE cream. I know, I know.. By this point everyone is a bit fed up of it all and probably thinking something along the lines of "What is this gimmicky/marketing crap" but please, hear me out on this one.

This is one of the best things I have ever put on my face (makeup wise.).

The Estee Lauder Enlighten Even Effect Skintone Corrector (talk about a mouthful!) is designed to help even out the overall appearance of the skin by lightening dark spots, smoothing out pores, evening out redness, blemish marks ect. I wear the shade Light.

Honestly, I do not know how much it actually does in terms of making a long term difference to the appearance of my skin (actually getting rid of blemish marks ect) but short term, it is absolutely gorgeous.

It is light, almost nothing, coverage wise. You could get as close to me as physically possible, with a magnifying glass, and not detect anything was on my skin. But the finish it gives is beautiful.

I can only describe it as good skin in a bottle.I don't know how it does it with such little coverage but it just perfects the skin, without making it look like you've got a scrap of makeup on. It evens everything out, taking away redness, evens out pigmentation and adds the most beautiful, natural, radiant glow I have ever seen.

It is the perfect "no makeup makeup" base. It just looks like skin. Like healthy, glowing skin.

If you want a full coverage, hides every single pore, blemish, mark, freckle on your face foundation, this is not for you, simple.
But if you want an airy, light coverage and an overall even, perfected looking base, run to Boots right now and throw your money at the Estee Lauder counter because you will not regret it.

It is £34, which is pricey, verging on ridiculous but the results it gives are so worth it. Go to your local counter and ask for a sample to try first, that's what I did and the girl gave me a really generous little pot full.

It was actually my Sister who recommended this to me (she wears the shade Medium) after she saw it on PixiWoo's channel. She has dry skin, the complete opposite to mine and it works perfectly on both our skin types, giving the same beautiful, glowing finish.

Have you tried the Estee Lauder EE Skintone Corrector? If so, what did you think of it? I'd love to know.

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful.



Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment