Contact

Thursday, 30 April 2015

Boots Beauty Haul (Ft Soap and Glory, Vichy, Barry M + more)

Boots Beauty Haul

Who doesn't love a good Boots haul? I am constantly browsing in Boots, looking at all the newest products and offers. Today I have a small haul of some of the bits I picked up on one of my recent trips.

The main reason I went to Boots was because I had an online order to pick up. In that order was a couple new releases from Vichy.

Vichy Micellar Cleansing Oil, Vichy Fresh Cleansing Gel

I picked up the Vichy Beautifying Cleansing Micellar Oil (£13.75) This instantly caught my attention as, we have all heard and used a micellar water before, but I have never seen any brands do a micellar oil.

Along with that, Vichy also have their new Fresh Cleansing Gel (£12) I am running low on my Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel and thought this would be a nice one to try next. The main thing that attracted me to this product, is it claims to "protect against the dry and tight feeling" skin can get after using a cleansing gel. Hmm, interesting!

Miss Sporty is a brand I have not glanced at since I was about 12.. If that. But I passed the stand and their new Fabulous Glossy Eyeshadow sticks (£2.99) caught my eye.

Miss Sporty Fabulous Glossy Shadow, Miss Sporty Fabulous Glossy Shadow swatches, Miss Sporty Fabulous Shadow Peanut Butter, Miss Sporty Fabulous Shadow Chocolate Chip
Miss Sporty Fabulous Glossy Shadow, Miss Sporty Fabulous Glossy Shadow swatches, Miss Sporty Fabulous Shadow Peanut Butter, Miss Sporty Fabulous Shadow Chocolate Chip,Miss Sporty Fabulous Shadow Peanut Butter swatch, Miss Sporty Fabulous Shadow Chocolate Chip swatch

 I am massively into eyeshadow sticks right now, so when I saw these were reduced only £1.99, I had to pick up a couple. They had some horrible brassy, orangey shades and a sickly baby pink but also, some really lovely ones too. I picked up Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip (Cutest names ever!)
Chocolate Chip is a pretty brown with silver glitter running through it, that looks really pretty on. Peanut Butter is warmer, pinky toned brown. I am yet to wear these properly, so I will need to report back.

I can not tell you how many times I have walked past the Barry M stand, picked up the nail polish in Almond, walked around with it and put it back, deciding that I simply have too many taupey-grey shades. 



But I was in work and a customer had this shade on, and she totally sold me on it. It looked lovely on her, so that afternoon, on my lunch break, I toddled down to Boots and finally purchased the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail polish in Almond (£3.99) and I am very happy I did so!

I had seen on Instagram that Soap and Glory have released a new body spray in my favourite scent, Sugar Crush. I went on a hunt for it but my local Boots did not have it in yet *sigh*. They did however have the fragrance mist (which I can not find online to link, sorry!) so I picked it up instead. It was more expensive at £10, where as the body spray only comes in at £4.

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush

Honestly, I am a little bit disappointed. It doesn't smell 100% like the rest of the Sugar Crush range. It doesn't have that really zesty kick to it like the rest of the products do. I will use it but I am going to keep my eyes peeled for the spray, as I have heard it smells exactly like the body care products. Fingers crossed!

So, that is my little Boots haul! Have you picked up anything from Boots recently?

Thank you for reading.


Zoe x






1 comment:

  1. I must check out those Miss Sporty Eyeshadow sticks, they look lovely. x

    ReplyDelete