Contact

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

1 Year Blogiversary

1 Year Blogiversary, Zoe's Beauty Blog, Beauty Blog, Cupcake

1 year ago today, I finally plucked up the courage to hit "Publish" on my first ever blog post. And I am so glad I did.

I love being able to have my little place that I can share my thoughts, my opinions, good or bad, on something I have a true passion for. I have had so many people, in both my personal life and online, tell me how much I've helped them to understand skincare or how they went out and bought something on my recommendation and loved it. That means a lot to me!


Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my posts, write a comment, like/share/favourite any tweets or Instagram photos. Each and everyone one means so much to me! 

I especially want to thank the lovely ladies who I work with at The Body Shop. Laura, Jess, Jennifer and Saffy who always support my posts and report back on what they thought! My Manager Jane, who lets me take home goodies to write about and my amazing assistant Manager, Kat, who is always so positive and supportive of everything I do on here.

A massive thank you to my Sissy, Megan. She has done sooo much behind the scenes work for my blog in terms of coding, layout etc that I still have absolutely no clue about! 

Thank you to nSpa beauty who were the first company to work with me. 

The main person I should thank though, is Caroline Hirons. As she is the person who inspired me to start this blog in the first place and who has taught me so much just from reading her blog (i.e my Bible)/watching her YouTube videos. 

Even though my blog is a teeny-tiny little speck in the Blogging World, I am so glad I have it and I am even more excited to continue to write and publish posts in the future and see what it brings. :)


Thank you for reading.

Zoe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment