Contact

Thursday, 26 March 2015

Why You Should Shop at Escentual.com

Escentual.com, Escentual, Escentual customer review, Escentual review, Why you should shop at Escentual.com

Escentual.com is one of my favourite websites to shop on. If you are a beauty lover, you have to check them out. If you have never heard of Escentual.com and are wondering just why I love it so much, have a read at some of the points below. As a warning though, you'll probably end up making an order with them yourself!

Brands
Escentual stock a huge amount of brands. All from varying price points. But what I love most, is they carry a lot of brands that are still quite difficult to get hold of. For example, Bioderma. Escentual not only carry the famous Micellar solution but a whole range of other Bioderma products!

They also carry a large selection of French pharmacy brands, which in the blogger world, are huge right now. Forget packing your bags and flying to France (although that would be nice!) just to pick up a bottle or two of Serozinc, you can just pop onto Escentual.com and have it ordered right to your doorstep!

Browse all the brands Escentual.com have to offer here.

Prices
Whilst you are browsing all the new exciting brands, you may also notice that the prices are a good bit cheaper than other retailers. I find Escentual.com always have products for at least 10% cheaper than anywhere else. I always pick up my Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner (linked further down) from Escentual, as they stock it for £22.85, on counter I'd be paying £26. Bargain!

Shipping Prices/Delivery
There is nothing I hate more than paying for shipping. The shipping price is what makes the difference of me purchasing a whole bundle of stuff or going "£5 for shipping?! No way." and leaving the site empty handed.

Escentual's 2 Day shipping price to the UK is a tiny £1.95 per order! £1.95. Take note, other websites! You can also have your delivery with you in 1 day for £4.95, which is still cheaper than most other sites offer!

You can also get FREE delivery if you spend £30 in one order, which is very easy to do. And again, on other sites, you have to spend something like £70 just to get free standard shipping
Escentual.com also ship to a number of different countries, you can click here to see the complete list and details.

Delivery is also super fast and I have never had to wait longer than my estimated time of delivery, nor have I ever had any problems with parcels going MIA.

Loyalty Points
I love a good loyalty system! Escenutal's loyalty system is called "Pretty Pennies". On every purchase you make, you collect points, or Pretty Pennies.

Each £1 you spend earns you 2 Pretty Pennies.
Each Pretty Penny has the value of 1p.

You can also earn 50 Pretty Pennies by recommending a friend to the website! Which is pretty cool.

You can choose to spend as much or as little of your Pretty Pennies as you like.
For example, if you are placing an order for £20 and you have £5 of Pretty Pennies saved up, you can select if you want to spend £2 of those Pretty Pennies, or the whole £5, or nothing at all and keep saving them! It is great, as I know some loyalty systems, you have to spend all your points at once, or have enough points to cover the whole value of your purchase if you want to use your points, you can't part pay. But with Escentual you can and it is completely up to you when and how much of them you spend!

Offers
Escentual.com always have fantastic offers on throughout the site. The often do offers such as 1/3 off French Pharmacy Brands (which is their current offer, click here to have a browse!). My favourite offer, is when they do 25% off the entire website. They do this a few times a year and I always stock up on favourites and some new bits to try too. My favourites to buy from Escentual are:

-Bioderma 
-Clarins Exfoliating Brightening Toner
-DHC Cleansing Oil
-La Roche Posay Serozinc (Once my supply from France does run out. Yes, I was one of those people I mentioned earlier, although I had a friend get it for me when they were on holiday. I would love to say I went myself, ha!)



Customer Service
As I work in retail myself, customer service is something I pick up on instantly. Escentual.com have a great customer service team that I have dealt with on a few different occasions. Each time, has been a pleasant and easy experience. Any time I have needed to contact Escentual.com for whatever reason, I have done so via e-mail, any enquiries I have had were always answered quickly and efficiently.

Overall, I think Escentual.com is a fantastic website. I do not have a bad word to say about it. I have only ever had positive experiences when shopping with them. Do you shop on Escentual.com? If so, what do you think of it? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful.



Zoe. x



Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Escentual.com did not ask me to write this. All opinions are 100% true, honest and my own. I am not affiliated with Escentual.com in any way, I am just a loyal customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment